Rangemaster Classic Deluxe 90 Electric Range Cooker, Gloss Black
Staying true to the Classic’s styling, the Deluxe range delivers a host of innovative, up-to-the-minute features.
Imbued with ultra-chic styling that makes this collection a firm favourite among those with more classical tastes, this range is at home in any kitchen. The Classic Deluxe is available in a gorgeous colour palette to seamlessly blend with your kitchen interior.
The ceramic hob features 5 zones with hot hob indicators, and is an effortless form of heating for hob cooking.
There’s 1 multifunction oven and 1 fan oven. Both have programmer/timers, and the main oven offers 8 different settings including Rapid Response (the oven heats up 30% faster than conventionally). There’s also Rangemaster’s innovative Handyrack which makes it incredibly easy to access any roasting trays. The separate grill features a glide-out action to make tending to your dish easier and more secure. The cooker is also height adjustable and has catalytic stay-clean liners.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2 x 1.1, 1 x 1.56, 1 x 1.65, 1 x 2.02kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H90.5/93 x W90 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Hob Features
- 5 zone
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Oven features
- Handyrack roasting tray
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Large / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
Delivery in 7 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence