Rangemaster Elan 90 Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Cream
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
A serious cook’s cooker in cream and chrome which doesn’t need a seriously huge kitchen. The Elan’s good looks are enhanced by attractive spiral handles, stylish control knobs and generous, curvaceous doors.
The clean lines of the gas ceramic hob offers a choice of 5 separate heat zones in varying power ratings, including a powerful 3kW burner and a griddle plate. There are 2 side-by-side electric fan ovens, both of which have programmer/timers, and the multifunctional main oven features a defrost setting, a browning element and base heat. There's a separate dual circuit grill, the cooker is height adjustable and has catalytic stay-clean liners.
All gas appliances must be installed by a GasSafe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with gas cookers for this reason.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.1, 2x 1.7, 1x 3, 1x 3.5kW
- H89.8-92.5 x W90 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.90kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.85kWh
- Energy Rating
- Second oven B / Main oven B
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- Non stick griddle
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Gloss cast iron pan supports
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main oven
- Model name / number
- Elan 90
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second oven 53L / Main oven 62L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Medium
- Oven features Information No. of shelves or racks, rotisserie; adjustable racking
- Handyrack roasting tray
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Full catalytic
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 6 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As