Rangemaster Elan 90 Electric Range Cooker, Cream
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
A serious cook’s cooker in cream and chrome which doesn’t need a seriously huge kitchen. The Elan’s good looks are enhanced by attractive spiral handles, stylish control knobs and generous, curvaceous doors.
The clean lines of the all electric ceramic hob offers a choice of 5 separate heat zones in varying power ratings, including a powerful 2.02kW burner and hot hob lights for added safety. There are 2 side by side electric fan ovens, both of which have programmer/timers, and the multifunctional main oven features slow cook, a defrost setting, a browning element and base heat. There's a separate dual circuit grill, the cooker is height adjustable and has catalytic stay-clean liners.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 2x 1.1, 1x 1.56, 1x 1.65, 1x 2.02kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90 x W90 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Hob Features
- Hot hob safety lights, handyrack
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main oven
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Elan 90
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Medium
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
Delivery in 6 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.