Rangemaster Elise 110 Dual Fuel Cooker, Red
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
The ultimate range for cooking up delicious cuisine, the dual fuel cherry red Rangemaster Elise 110 is inspired by generations of gourmet excellence. One glance is all it takes to identify its distinctly continental design direction. From the stylish controls, to the coordinating soft-brushed aluminium trim that lends from profile definition, there’s evidence of French flair through out.
The mains ignition stainless steel gas hob has 6 burners, including 2 at 3.5kW, with sleek semi-gloss easy clean pan supports and cast iron wok stand for stable stir frying. Beneath is a separate dual circuit glide out electric grill, storage drawer and 2 side by side ovens – one fan, one multifunction with programmable timer. The functions of the versatile left-hand oven are:
- Fan grilling
- Fan-assisted oven
- Fan oven
- Browning element
- Base heat
Both ovens have self-cleaning catalytic liners. The cooker is height adjustable between 91 and 93cm to sit flush with your work surface. Requires 30 amp power supply.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1.x 1, 2x 1.7, 1x 3, 2x 3.65kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H91-93 x W110 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Features
- 2x woks
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Gloss pan supports
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Large / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Yes - left-hand oven
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence