Rangemaster Elise SE 110 Dual Fuel Cooker, Red
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
The ultimate range for cooking up delicious cuisine, the dual fuel cherry red Rangemaster Elise SE 110 is inspired by generations of gourmet excellence. One glance is all it takes to identify its distinctly continental design direction. From the stylish controls, to the coordinating soft-brushed aluminium trim that lends from profile definition, there’s evidence of French flair through out.
The mains ignition stainless steel gas hob has 6 burners, including 2 at 3.5kW, with sleek semi-gloss easy clean pan supports and cast iron wok stand for stable stir frying. Beneath is a full-width storage drawer and 2 side by side ovens – one fan, one multifunction with programmable timer. The functions of the versatile left-hand oven are:
- Fan grilling
- Fan-assisted oven
- Fan oven
- Browning element
- Base heat
Both ovens have self-cleaning catalytic liners. The cooker is height adjustable between 91 and 93cm to sit flush with your work surface. Requires 30 amp power supply.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Burner power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1.x 1, 2x 1.7, 1x 3, 2x 3.65kW
- H91-93 x W110 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption main oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.85kWh
- Energy consumption second oven convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- - / 0.90kWh
- Energy Rating
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Cherry red
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Hob features Information Number of burners, their output; any special burner, such as one for using a wok or fish kettle
- 2x woks
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Gloss pan supports
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Second oven 69L / Main oven 69L
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Large / Main oven Large
- Oven Format
- Oven Interior Lining
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Fan and multifunction
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Yes - left-hand oven
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As