Rangemaster Excel 110 Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Black
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
This Rangemaster Excel oven, available in a range of colours with chrome trim and long chrome handles, offers double oven cooking with the flexibility of a separate grill. It has 7 burners in 5 sizes, including a triple-ring wok burner, while the single piece hotplate makes it easier to clean. The separate grill features a glide-out action to make tending to your dish easier and more secure.
The thermostatically-controlled slow cook oven is great for cooking casseroles or warming plates. The fan and multifunction ovens sit side by side, the multifunction offering Rapid Response (for quick heating up), fan, defrost, fanned grilling, fan assisted, conventional, browning and base heat. The cooker is also height adjustable and has catalytic stay-clean liners.
All gas appliances must be installed by a GasSafe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with gas cookers for this reason.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Amperage Information The maximum current in amperes the switch will carry continuously. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1kW, 2x 1.7kW, 1x 3, 1x 3.65kW, 2x 1.1kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H89.8-92.5 x W109.2 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven B / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Function- Third Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Top Left Cavity
- Hob Features
- Triple ring
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main oven
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Excel 110
- Number of Burners
- Number of Shelves
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven features
- Handyrack roasting tray
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Medium / Main oven Large
- Pan Supports
- Cast Iron
- Programmable Timer
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Suitable for LPG Conversion
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
- Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence