Rangemaster Professional+ 110 Dual Fuel Range Cooker, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
A serious cook’s cooker in stainless steel, the sophisticated, dual fuel Professional+ 110 combines an imposing style with a distinctly practical purpose featuring a gas hob, contemporary handles and chunky control knobs.
The mains ignition gas hob has 6 gas burners, including 1 at 3.65kW, and half ribbed, half smooth non-stick griddle and warming plate.
There are 2 electric ovens, one of which is fan with a programmer, and the other (main) oven the conventional variety featuring a defrost setting and a browning element. There's a separate dual circuit grill where the grill pan glides out on runners for extra convenience, the cooker is height adjustable and has catalytic stay-clean liners.
This appliance must be installed by a Gas Safe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with cookers that use gas for this reason.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1x 1.0, 2 x 1.7, 2 x 3.0, 1 x 3.65kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H90.5/93 x W110 x D61cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Second oven A / Main oven A
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob type
- Cast iron pan supports
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Main Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven Size Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Second oven Large / Main oven Large
- Programmable Timer
- Programmable (right-hand oven only)
- Professional +
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Delivery in 6 weeks from our supplier
International delivery not available
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence