Rangemaster Professional+ 90 Gas Range Cooker, Gloss Black
When a cooker is named the Professional, you can expect nothing less than professional results.
If you're a serious cook, you need a serious cooker. With a wealth of features, including two spacious ovens and a separate grill compartment with Rangemaster’s renowned glide-out-grill system, the Professional + range cookers offer the sleek modern lines of its contemporaries with a few extra treats thrown in . Available in a variety of beautiful finishes, it not only performs but it will look the part too.
The mains ignition gas hob has 5 burners for powerful, responsive hob cooking. A griddle and multi ring wok burner are also on hand for cooking flexibility. Cast iron pan supports finish off the classic appeal of this cooker. There are 2 side by side ovens, one gas and one fan with a programmer/timer. Roasting with gas creates a moist atmosphere, helping to prevent your food from drying out whilst cooking. Rangemaster’s handyrack provides easy access to joints of meat or larger trays. There's a separate dual circuit grill, the cooker is height adjustable and has catalytic stay-clean liners.
All gas appliances must be installed by a GasSafe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with gas cookers for this reason.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1 x1.0, 2 x1.7, 1 x 3, 1 x 3.5kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90.5/93 x W90 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven Gas - not applicable
- Black & chrome
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Glass Lid
- Grill Fuel Type
- Grill Position
- Hob Features
- Triple ring
- Hob Fuel
- Hob type
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Number of Burners
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven features
- Handyrack roasting tray
- Oven Format Information Single, double, triple or quadruple oven
- Pan Supports
- Cast Iron
- Programmable Timer
- Programmable - Main gas oven only
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Forced Air Information How much energy is used by the oven in fan mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence