Rangemaster Professional+ 90 Gas Range Cooker, Cream
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing.
A serious cook’s cooker in cream and chrome which doesn’t need a seriously huge kitchen. The sophisticated, gas Professional+ 90 combines an imposing style with a distinctly practical purpose featuring a gas hob, contemporary handles and ergonomically designed control knobs.
The mains ignition gas hob has 5 gas burners, including 1 at 3.5kW, a half ribbed, half smooth non-stick griddle and warming plate.
There are 2 ovens, both of which have programmer/timers, with the main oven being gas. Roasting with gas creates a moist atmosphere, helping to prevent your food from drying out whilst cooking. A handyrack is attached to the main oven door, giving easy access to all of your roasting trays, so that you don’t have to move the trays in and out of the hot oven. The second tall oven is of the electric fan variety, with an equally large capacity and has a handy plate rack, perfect for entertaining guests.
There's a separate gas grill with glide-out grill pan for extra convenience, the cooker is height adjustable and has catalytic stay-clean liners for supremely easy cleaning.
All gas appliances must be installed by a GasSafe registered engineer. Please note that connection hoses are not supplied with gas cookers for this reason.
Rangemaster’s original range cooker, made in 1830, was a revelation to the cooking fraternity. They are still manufactured in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, benefiting from over 200 years of manufacturing excellence. Great cooking has always started with a great cooker and the new ranges still share the original dedication to quality, design and innovation.
- Burner Power Information Heat output of each burner; the higher the kilowatt, the hotter and more powerful the burner
- 1 x1.0, 2 x1.7, 1 x 3, 1 x 3.5kW
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Capacity- Second Oven
- H90/92.5 x W90 x D60cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Second oven A / Main oven Gas - not applicable
- Flame failure safety device Information Shuts off the gas supply to the burner if the flame is accidentally extinguished
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Function- Second Oven
- Hob Features
- Triple ring
- Hob type Information Gas or electric. Gas generally gives you more control
- Cast iron pan supports
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Professional+ 90
- Online Exclusive Information This product is not available in John Lewis branches
- Oven features
- Handyrack roasting tray
- Oven Format Information Single, double, twin cavity, triple or quadruple oven
- Programmable Timer
- Programmable - Main gas oven only
- Second Oven Energy Consumption- Convection Information How much energy is used by the oven in conventional (non-fan) mode
- Top / bottom heat setting Information Top setting is good for browning food; bottom is good for heating pizzas or slow cooking
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery in 4 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence