Rangemaster RSxS66 Side by Side Fridge Freezer , Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
The RSxS663 is a luxury ‘side by side’ fridge freezer from Rangemaster created to compliment Rangemaster’s range cookers. This 4-star ice box rated, A+ energy rated ‘American style’ unit is huge- with enough room to store 562 litres of food across fridge and freezer.
Designed to help keep your food organised, the fridge features 3 transparent glass shelves, 2 transparent acrylic drawers and a shelf in the crisper compartment and 4 semi-transparent racks and a cheese compartment in the door. The freezer, meanwhile contains 3 transparent glass shelves, 2 transparent acrylic drawers,2 ice trays and 4 tilting racks, so you can keep your supplies separated into easy to find areas.
Rangemaster’s Superfreeze setting freezes food in the shortest period possible, helping to maintain its flavour and nutritional value. The RSxS663 can freeze up to 10kg of food in 24 hours
The digital temperature controls allow you to make precise adjustments to the temperature so you can keep food preserved how best suits you. There are spacious frost-free compartments and eight separate cooling zones to provide optimum freshness and give you the right conditions.
The integrated drinks dispenser will take care of your personal cooling needs, providing you with pure, filtered, chilled water and either crushed on cubed ice at the push of a button.
You never need to worry about manually defrosting your fridge freezer again- the RSxS663 is designed to be frost free, so you can dedicate more of your time to the things that really matter to you.
Please Note: Drinks dispenser filter will require replacing every 2 years.
- Ambient operating temperature Information Optimum outside temperature the appliance will work best at. Any cooler/hotter than this may cause the item to cease functioning
- 10 - 32ºC
- Annual Energy consumption Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- 412 kWh/year
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Auto defrost (fridge) Information Automatically regulates the temperature in your fridge to prevent the build-up of frost
- Completely frost free
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H182 x W89 x D72.6 cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 shelves, 2 drawers
- Freezing capacity (24 hours) Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Fridge position
- Side by side
- Frost Free
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 3 shelves, 2 drawers
- Power Supply Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 5 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 stars
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery in 6 weeks from our supplier
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As