Ray-Ban RB4165 Justin Rectangular Sunglasses, Silver
Ray-Ban Justin sunglasses are one of the coolest looks in the Ray-Ban collection. Inspired by the iconic Wayfarer sunglasses, the fresh new gradient frame colors, new stunning colored lenses, and its rubberised finish are fun, bold, and add a bit of edge to your style.
- Lens width: 55mm
- Lens material: Polycarbonate
- UV filter: 100%
- Case type: Hard
Many of our stores will be able to offer an adjustment service for your sunglasses. Please contact customer services on 03456 049 049 to find your nearest sunglasses counter.
From L.A. to St. Tropez and Soho to Tokyo, Ray-Ban is the brand of sunglasses preferred by true individuals worldwide. Setting the standard for excellence, Ray-Ban consistently combines great styling with exceptional quality, performance, and comfort.
- Bridge/Temple size: 16/145mm
- Filter category Information 1 - Pale tint; 2 - Lightly tinted for medium to bright light conditions; 3 - Heavily tinted for bright to extremely bright conditions
- Plastic frame
- Sunglasses Style
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Friday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
- Europe (EU)
- Europe (Non EU)
- Rest of World
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Standard delivery within 5 working days
Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Friday from 2pm
Collect+ from a local shop from Friday