The Recaro Monza Nova 2 Seatfix combines state of the art safety technology with complete comfort. With integral Seatfix locking arms, it anchors securely to your car's Isofix attachment points, but an also be secured with a 3 point belt.
Extra stable anti-static side pads reduce forces to the head, neck and shoulders while additional foam padding, side wings and extra firm armrests provide improved protection.
The specially designed depth adjustable headrest stops your child's head falling forward while they sleep and with eleven points of adjustment and ventilated foam, they are sure to stay comfortable. The innovative Recaro air circulation system keeps air circulating to keep children comfortable, even on long journeys.
The Monza Nova 2 also features integrated speakers and an MP3 player pocket to keep kids entertained as you travel.
The English instruction manual can be found under the very base of the seat.
All our car seats and infant carriers comply with current European regulation ECE R44.04.
- Under no circumstances should a car seat be used on a passenger seat where there is an airbag.
- Correct fitting of all car seats and boosters is of paramount importance to make them most effective in the event of an accident. Not all car seats fit all cars and it is important to check for fitting suitability on all cars you intend fitting the seat to, as well as re-checking if you change your car.
- Always read the instruction booklet which comes with your car seat to achieve a safe and correct fitting, retaining the guide for future reference. We recommend fitting your car seat in advance of first using it.
- We recommend that babies shouldn`t be left in Group 0/0+ car seats (infant carriers) for prolonged periods.
- Please make sure that you check the car seat you choose is suitable for your car before ordering.
- Some of our shops offer a car seat fit test, where a Nursery advisor will test the display model in your car to check that it will fit properly. Please contact your local shop to see if this service is available. Alternatively, please contact the car seat manufacturer who will be able to advise whether their model will be suitable for your car.
- Find your nearest department store
Car seats are categorised into the following groups and it is imperative that a category is chosen so the child`s weight falls within the range indicated:
Car Seat groups:
|Group ||Child's weight ||approx. age of child |
|0 ||birth up to 10kg/22lb ||birth up to 6-9 months |
|0+ ||birth up to 13kg/29lb ||birth up to 12-15 months |
|0+ & 1 ||birth up to 18kg/40lb ||birth to up to about 4 years |
|1 ||9-18kg/20-40lb ||about 9 months to 4 years |
|1 & 2 ||9-25kg/20-55lb ||about 9 months to 6 years |
|2 ||15-25kg/33-55lb ||about 4 to 6 years |
|1, 2, 3 ||9-36kg/20-79lb ||about 9 months to 12 years |
|2 & 3 ||15-36kg/33-79lb ||about 4-12 years |
Note: some car seats will be approved in two or more groups.
Covers: Machine washable at 30°C
H67 x W49 x D34cm
Group 2 and 3 car seat
Isofix is a system of dedicated attachment points in the car which car seats can be locked into. We recommend checking your car handbook for further information.
2 years on seat, 1 year on fabric
Weight or height of child
15-36kg or 33-79lb
Recaro Monza Nova 2 Seafix instructions manual
Advice on choosing and fitting a car seat for safety and comfort
The story of Recaro begins in 1906 in Stuttgart, when Wilhelm Reutter founded an automobile business and the company later produced coaches for Daimler-Benz and prototypes for VW Beetles. Recaro, in its current form, was established in 1963 to produce automobile and airplane seats and were the first to introduce adjustable shoulder supports and integrated seatbelts.
In 1998, they drew on their design and safety expertise and launched their first child seat. Parents can trust in Recaro as their car seats are based on the principles of Safety, Design and Comfort. Their car seats draw on the latest technology, are painstakingly tested and their classic designs are developed in match your vehicle interior.