Reebok EasyTone Step
Designed as a versatile tool to help tone and tighten muscles, the Reebok EasyTone Step makes an ideal fitness accessory. Discover the balance pods found below the step platform which have been especially engineered to create natural instability. This in turn forces your muscles to compensate and adapt, which in favour encourages intense toning. Control the intensity of the instability by using the adjustable airflow valve on the underside of the platform.
Key benefits of the Reebok EasyTone Step
- Total body workout to help tone and tighten your muscles
- Multi-purpose training platform to give you a diverse range of exercises - from your biceps and triceps to your core.
- Natural instability forces your muscles to adapt
- You can adjust the intensity of your workout through changing the amount of air in the underside pods
- Enhance your stability and balance
- Includes a free DVD to lead you through a variety of beneficial exercises
- Accessory Type
- Training Aids
- Eligible for International Delivery
Reebok’s ancestor company was founded in the UK by Joseph William Foster in 1890 for the sole reason of producing shoes to help athletes run faster. Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes and had soon developed an international clientele.
A companion company, that came to be known as Reebok, was started in 1958 by Foster’s grandson. The word Reebok comes from the Afrikaans word for gazelle, epitomising the brand’s original aim to produce shoes to benefit runners.
Today, Reebok continue to live up to their heritage started by Foster by creating innovative products with solution-solving purposes.
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As