REN Moroccan Rose Otto Body Lotion, 200ml
An easily absorbed body cream that will leave skin optimally hydrated, silky soft and lightly scented with soothing and nourishing roses.
- Deeply hydrates
- Replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier
- Skin feels supple, smoother and softer
How to use: Gently massage onto clean skin until absorbed.
Made with rose otto oil from damask rose petals and essential fatty acids from rosehip seed oil to nourish and moisturise the skin.
- Bath & Shower Type
- Body Treatments
- Body care type
- Lotions & Moisturisers
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Type
- Body Lotions & Creams
- Skin Type
- All Types
REN Clean Skincare gives you healthier, more beautiful skin that looks younger for longer. Since its launch in 2000 REN has become a cult favourite amongst beauty editors and consumers and is now available in department stores, pharmacies and spas in over 50 countries around the world. Their philosophy of Clean Skincare can be summed up in three words: Performance, Purity, Pleasure:
REN gives you ground-breaking product formulation, the latest hi-tech actives, rigorous product testing and clinically proven results.
REN uses only 100% plant and mineral derived actives and is free from skin-unfriendly synthetic ingredients *.
They believe that the texture, fragrance and experience of using REN can make the world a slightly nicer place to be and make people feel slightly nicer being here.
* REN is free from synthetic fragrance, mineral oil, petrolatum, sulfate detergents, synthetic colours, animal ingredients and parabens. In addition, REN products do not contain potential irritants including: glycols and diglycols (such as propylene glycol), PEG's, PPGs, urea, D.E.A, T.E.A, PABA and other synthetic sunscreens, aliphatic alcohols/hydrocarbons, phthalates, fumarates, amines, alkanolamines, synthetic AHAs/BHAs, polyacrylamide, metacrylate, elastomer, poloxamer, styrene, vinyl, polyquaternium, synthetic chelating agents, nylon, nitriles, nitrates, nitrosamine releasers, bromates, fluor, aluminum and alumina et al."
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.