Rituals 4 Colour Eye Shadow - Amethyst Collection
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Eyeshadow Type
- Makeup Finish
- Must-have colour collection of matt, shiny, intense and subtle shadows, allowing endless style combinations
- Pure gemstones achieve uniquely intense colours
- Natural gemstone powders allow the skin to breathe while leaving the skin feeling sensationally soft
- The ancient gemstone Sapphire strengthens the "third eye", thereby deepening intuition and insight, while having a beautiful brightening effect
- Mild formula: natural gemstones - pure minerals - perfume-free - paraben-free - dermatologically tested
According to Taoist religion, 'living in harmony with nature' is considered the highest ideal. The philosophy of Taoism is to restore balance and harmony to the body. Once you achieve this inner balance, your body maintains its energy levels and you radiate positive energy. Caring for the outer body also plays an important role in increasing this positive energy.
Over 1000 years ago in China, the elite used pure precious stones in their daily skin regimen. Gemstones were treasured for their beauty, but also for their extraordinary properties or powers. For instance, pure pearl and jade were used to condition the skin. In ancient Egypt, precious stones were already being used as part of make-up rituals.
These days, applying make-up is less of a ritual and more of a hurried, daily routine. Rituals helps bring you closer to nature by enriching your daily beauty products with precious stones that have absorbed the earth's energy over millions of years. And if you apply your make-up in the spirit of awareness and with positive intentions, you don't just look beautiful, you radiate beauty too.
Click & collect for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As