Rituals Honey Touch Rich Body Cream, 200ml
Product informationRich and nourishing body cream. Softening, smoothing and nourishing body cream to help your skin find its optimal balance.
- Bath & Shower Type
- Body Treatments
- Body care type
- Lotions & Moisturisers
- Skin Type
- All Types
In the year 2000 founder Raymond Cloosterman started his adventure from a deeply rooted passion: “I passionately believe that they can transform their daily routines into more meaningful moments if they pay just a little bit more attention to the details.” This philosophy led to a unique concept of combining home and body cosmetics, which was how Rituals was born. With a luxurious collection of high quality products to enrich body and soul, they offer anything from body and facial care to scented candles, perfumes, gemstone make-up, and tea.
The idea is simple: happiness can be found in the smallest of things. They transform your everyday routines into moments of indulgence by means of beautiful and luxurious products.
Enjoy a warm fragrant bath with candles and oil or pamper yourself with a mini treatment at home to create a meaningful and memorable experience during the rare moments of ‘me time’. Their products are not only very effective, they smell sensational and look more than just pretty in any home. That is what they are all about: enriching the little things in life with a hint of luxury. This true passion can be found in all their products.
Authentic & Eastern
The collections are based on Eastern traditions. Each ancient wisdom has its own specifically selected ingredients and distinctive benefits. Rituals combine these with innovative technologies to create a unique way of experiencing these ancient Eastern traditions, such as your own private Hammam, balancing your Yin and Yang energies with Tao or immersing in the Ayurvedic philosophy with bath, body and home collections.
Created by the finest perfumers in the world
The secret of Rituals’ success can be attributed to their distinctive and exclusive perfumes for which they only use the very best ingredients and the finest perfumers in the world. You will be able to distinguish this unique signature in each and every product.
Inspired by nature
Rituals maintain high standards when it comes to their products. As nature is the source of their inspiration they wish to make sure that she is treated with the respect she deserves. This is why they only use natural, renewable and organic ingredients for their products and safe alternatives for anything nature cannot provide.
What’s important to them
- Their products are never tested on animals but are instead tested by enthusiastic human volunteers
- They support ‘Proefdiervrij’, the Dutch Society for Replacement of Animal Testing
- All their products are tested by prominent dermatologists
- Their full product line is suitable for vegetarians
- For their product packaging they use wood from sustainable sources, FSC- certified paper and cardboard and glass when possible
- To keep their carbon footprint on the environment as small as possible they strive to manufacture the majority of their products in Europe
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.