Rituals Wai Wang Body Scrub, 200ml
- Combination of a rich cream base and ultrafine Chinese Bamboo gently and intensely removes dead skin cells, while boosting circulation so that the skin looks and feels smooth, fresh and invigorated
- Hydrates without leaving the skin feeling greasy
- Enriched with calming White Lotus and nourishing Yi Yi Ren
- Promotes the absorption of valuable active ingredients in a nourishing body cream
- Regular exfoliation promotes an intense, even tan
- Also suited to more sensitive areas, such as neck and d�ollet�/li>
Tao is an ancient Chinese philosophy based on harmony and union. The symbol of Yin and Yang is widely known. Two contrasting yet complementary forces: day and night, male and female, hard and soft, action and non action.
In our 21st century lives, we are bombarded with more stimuli than ever before. This profusion of stimuli, Yang, creates an imbalance, which leads to stress. By performing our grooming rituals attentively and with true focus, we direct our attention inwards, thus bringing peace to Yin, our spirit. Tao (literally 'the way') thus guides us towards deep relaxation.
This inspired Rituals to develop Wai Wang (Royal Look). This wonderfully fragrant, silky-soft exfoliating cream contaings ultrafine organic bamboo particles which let your skin breathe, giving it a smooth, fresh and radiant look. An exfoliating treatment performed with care is also a form of self massage which stimulates the circulation of the life energy Qi and the blood, whilst relaxing the spirit. Giving this attention to your inner self will show through in your outer beauty. Wai Wang therefore means: your kingliness shines out.
- Bath & Shower Type
- Exfoliators & Scrubs
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Fragrance Type
- Shower & Bath
- Skin Type
- All Types
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
309 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow