Robert Welch Radford Soup Ladle
A gift boxed soup ladle from the timeless Radford range. Mirror-polished finish and made from the finest 18/10 stainless steel.
The Radford collection by Robert Welch MBE creates a fusion between classic elegance and modern streamlined design. Enhanced by balance and weight, the versatile form and character of Radford complement any table setting, whether making a bold statement for daily dining, or delighting dinner party guests. Spoons and forks are made using the highest quality 18/10 stainless steel. Knife blades are made from specially hardened stainless steel to provide the finest possible cutting edge.
- Care instructions
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended for longevity
- Cutlery Range
- Cutlery Type
- Dishwasher safe
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Radford Bright
- Stainless Steel Grade Information The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Ladles, Scoops & Pasta Spoons
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
About Robert Welch
For over 50 years, Robert Welch Designs has been designing cutlery, kitchenware, tableware and other unique products for the home. The company was founded by Robert Welch, M.B.E., Royal Designer for Industry, who specialised in stainless steel production design. He was responsible for a large number of iconic and award-winning designs and his work can be seen in museums throughout the world.
Over 5 decades later, the company is still run by the Welch family and a new team of designers continues to pursue excellence and innovative vision whilst maintaining integrity of function and value for money for customers.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.