Robert Welch Stanton Children's Cutlery Set, 4 Piece
Let your little one eat like a grown up with their own ‘proper’ cutlery set, comprising a smaller-than-normal 18/10 stainless steel knife, fork, spoon and teaspoon. Simple curved lines and solid handles make this 4-piece Robert Welch Stanton set an ideal present for a birthday or christening.
Stanton cutlery is an example of beautiful and exact sculpture; well-balanced and comfortable to use. Spoons and forks are made using the highest quality 18/10 stainless steel. Knife blades are made from specially hardened stainless steel to provide the finest possible cutting edge. All Stanton cutlery is available with a mirror finish, has a 25 year guarantee and is dishwasher safe.
- Care instructions
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended for longevity
- Cutlery Type
- Fork: L15.1cm, Knife: L16.1cm, Large Spoon: L13.2cm, Small Spoon: L11.5cm
- 25 year guarantee
- Handle Type
- Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Pieces Included
- Fork (1), Knife (1), Large Spoon (1), Small Spoon (1)
- Stainless Steel Grade Information The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Fork: 37g, Knife: 49g, Large Spoon: 43g, Small Spoon: 21g
About Robert Welch
For over 50 years, Robert Welch Designs has been designing cutlery, kitchenware, tableware and other unique products for the home. The company was founded by Robert Welch, M.B.E., Royal Designer for Industry, who specialised in stainless steel production design. He was responsible for a large number of iconic and award-winning designs and his work can be seen in museums throughout the world.
Over 5 decades later, the company is still run by the Welch family and a new team of designers continues to pursue excellence and innovative vision whilst maintaining integrity of function and value for money for customers.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops tomorrow from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
If you’ve changed your mind about keeping your purchase, please return it in its original condition with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it. Unless faulty, this should be within 35 days of receiving your order. By original condition, we’d expect this to mean that you’ve kept packaging and labels, and that the item is undamaged and unused.
You can return for free in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+ or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454
You’ll find returns information on your delivery note. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy