Robert Welch Designs Vale Place Setting, 7 Piece
A 7 piece single place setting from the elegantly curved Vale range. Mirror-polished finish and made from the finest 18/10 stainless steel.
Vale has elegant curvaceous lines which extend to the end of the handles, finishing with a soft halo decorative shape. Vale is beautifully balanced to give comfort in the hand and will add an extra dynamic to any table setting.
Spoons and forks are made using the highest quality 18/10 stainless steel. Knife blades are made from specially hardened stainless steel to provide the finest possible cutting edge.
Robert Welch Designs
- Care instructions
- Dishwasher safe, hand washing recommended
- Country of Origin
- Cutlery Handle Finish
- Polished Stainless Steel
- Cutlery Range
- Cutlery Type
- Table Fork: L20.4cm, Table Knife: L23.9cm, Dessert Fork: L19cm, Dessert Knife: L21.9cm, Soup Spoon: L20.6cm, Dessert Spoon: L19.1cm, Teaspoon: L14.1cm
- Dishwasher Safe
- 25 year guarantee
- Length of Blade
- 11 -12cm
- Stainless Steel
- Pieces Included
- Table Fork (1), Table Knife (1), Dessert Fork (1), Dessert Knife (1), Soup Spoon (1), Dessert Spoon (1), Teaspoon (1)
- Stainless Steel Grade Information The highest grade is 18/10 which contains 18% chrome for protection against corrosion and 10% nickel for lustre & resistance to high temperatures. Stainless Steel knife blades contain 13% chrome and no nickel for a longer lasting, sharper edge.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Table Fork: 84g, Table Knife: 126g, Dessert Fork: 71g, Dessert Knife: 98g, Soup Spoon: 95g, Dessert Spoon: 84g, Teaspoon: 37g
About Robert Welch
For over 50 years, Robert Welch Designs has been designing cutlery, kitchenware, tableware and other unique products for the home. The company was founded by Robert Welch, M.B.E., Royal Designer for Industry, who specialised in stainless steel production design. He was responsible for a large number of iconic and award-winning designs and his work can be seen in museums throughout the world.
Over 5 decades later, the company is still run by the Welch family and a new team of designers continues to pursue excellence and innovative vision whilst maintaining integrity of function and value for money for customers.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Sunday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.