ROBERTS Colour Stream DAB Internet Radio and iPod Dock
Product informationWith its high gloss piano black finish, high resolution colour display and touch controls, the ROBERTS Colour Stream is sure to bring some ‘wow’ factor - and brilliant sound quality - to your living room.
This nifty entertainer is enables you to stream over 10,000 radio stations from around the world, and also play your music collection from your PC via Wi-Fi, iPod through the integral dock or even another MP3 player through the ‘aux in’ socket. Sound reproduction is fantastic thanks to the high quality full range stereo speakers. A headphone socket also lets you listen without disturbing others - or them disturbing you.
The Colour Stream gives you access to internet stations via your broadband or Wi-Fi connection. It plays the following formats: MP3, WMA, AAC, FLAC and REAL. Thanks to the intuitive menu system finding a station anywhere in the world is easy. And with the Listen Again function you can enjoy any previously broadcasted material from the BBC again.
It also features a ‘LAST FM’ function which allows you to create your own virtual radio station (via Wi-Fi) which will offer you music to suit your personal taste and continue to learn your preferences as you confirm your musical likes or dislikes.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Mains only
- Compatible with
- Apple iPod
- Auxiliary line in for device playback, 3.5mm aux out, USB for updates
- H13 x W34 x D26cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Colour Stream
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Preset stations Information The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- Radio tuner
- DAB/FM, Internet
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow