ROBERTS CR9986 CD Clock Radio, Silver
Product informationThe Roberts CR9986 CD Cube will wake you up in style with your favourite CD track, radio station or the traditional alarm. Compactly designed to fit uncompromisingly on any bedside table, it features FM, MW and LW wavebands, dual alarms and a headphone socket for falling asleep to your tunes.
- A 20 track programmable CD lets you personalise your albums, setting songs to play in the order that you want them to.
- A dial tuning system makes finding the station of your choice quicker and easier
- LW / MW / FM wavebands will offer you a wide range of selection whether you’re after news, sport or music.
- Dual alarms are perfect if your partner gets up at different times to you. Relax in the knowledge that you can get that extra half hour in bed without having to worry about oversleeping.
- Wake to radio, alarm or CD. Whether you want to ease your way into day with the news headlines, your favourite song or just a plain alarm to really get your attention, the choice is yours.
- Adjustable sleep timer is ideal if you like to go to sleep listening to your radio or CD’s. It’ll turn itself off once you’ve nodded off, saving electricity and ensuring you peacefully sleep.
- Snooze facility
- An auto dimmer will adjust to the light conditions in the room
- the headphone socket is great if you or partner wants to enjoy some tunes before bed.
- H130 x W140 x D170mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Power Supply
- Mains or 9-volt battery
- Radio tuner
- Analogue FM/MW/LW
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Monday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Monday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.