ROBERTS Ecologic 4 DAB Digital Radio
Product informationClassically elegant as always, the Roberts Ecologic 4 DAB digital radio prides itself on being an ‘eco warrior’. Its batteries provide up to 150 hours’ life, or you can use mains power to enjoy the crystal clear, stereo sound. The Ecologic 4 features bass and treble controls, 20 pre-set stations, plus an FM waveband for added flexibility.
Functions are selected using simple menus on the large blue LCD display, where you'll also view RDS station information. Includes Headphone and line output sockets.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 150 hours
- Line output socket
- H16.5 x W29.5 x D11.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Ecologic 4
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Mains, 6 x D batteries (not included)
- Preset stations Information The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect. from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect Tuesday from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
. Standard delivery in 5 working days
. Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect Tuesday from 2pm
£3.50 Collect+ from a local shop from Tuesday