ROBERTS Ecologic 4 DAB Digital Radio
Product informationClassically elegant as always, the Roberts Ecologic 4 DAB digital radio prides itself on being an ‘eco warrior’. Its batteries provide up to 150 hours’ life, or you can use mains power to enjoy the crystal clear, stereo sound. The Ecologic 4 features bass and treble controls, 20 pre-set stations, plus an FM waveband for added flexibility.
Functions are selected using simple menus on the large blue LCD display, where you'll also view RDS station information. Includes Headphone and line output sockets.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 150 hours
- Line output socket
- H16.5 x W29.5 x D11.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- Ecologic 4
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Mains, 6 x D batteries (not included)
- Preset stations Information The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
348 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Next or named day delivery
Next or named morning delivery
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow