ROBERTS R9954 Radio
Product informationA three-band mains/battery radio with favourite station indicators, large speaker for sound clarity and tone control. Also includes headphone socket.
ROBERTS have been making radios since 1932 when Harry Roberts founded the company. They are renowned for the quality craftsmanship and today hold three Royal Warrants.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 80 hours (when used for 4 hours a day at normal volume using alkaline cells)
- 3.5mm AUX out
- H15.5 x W26 x D9.5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Mains or 4x C batteries (not included)
- Radio tuner
- FM, MW, LW stereo wavebands
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
About ROBERTS Radio
Roberts Radio has a heritage of more than 80 years and a reputation built on producing high-quality premium brand radios. With an abundance of portable radios under their belt, it comes as no surprise that they have international sales in countries across the globe including Japan and the USA.
Their collection is made up with over 100 different DAB, analogue, world radios, radio cassettes and internet radios. And the brand is committed to constant improvement which doesn’t go un-recognised. Recent awards include the What Hi-Fi? Product of the Year 2014 in the radio category for the Stream 93i.
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Tuesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Tuesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.