ROBERTS R9993 Radio
Product informationThe compact ROBERTS R9993 is a battery-powered ‘go anywhere’ LW/MW/FM radio, its carrying strap transforming it into the perfect outdoor companion.
The R9993’s angled tuning dial makes it easier to select the stations you require, and an LED power indicator lets you know when the batteries are running low.
ROBERTS have been making radios since 1932 when Harry Roberts founded the company. They are renowned for the quality craftsmanship and today hold three Royal Warrants.Please note: Batteries and AC Adaptor not included.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 80 hours (when used for 4 hours a day at normal volume using alkaline cells)
- H11.5 x W19.5 x D5cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Headphone socket
- Model name / number
- Power Supply
- Mains or 4x AA batteries (not included)
- Radio tuner
- FM, MW, LW stereo wavebands
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- USB ports Information Universal Serial Bus- socket for transferring data between electronic devices
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
£3.00 Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday (Trial in selected areas)