ROBERTS Solar DAB 2 Digital Radio, Black
Product informationCompact with soft-touch rubberised rotary controls, the unique ROBERTS SolarDAB 2 uses the sun as a power socket, letting you enjoy crystal clear digital radio wherever you are.
Featuring a classic black finish, this model uses an integral solar panel to provide you with continuous play under adequate sunlight. It also tops up a rechargeable battery while playing, which kicks in when the sun goes down or things get gloomy. Reassuringly, a mains adaptor is provided for when the sun really doesn’t want to come out and play!
The 2-line green backlit LCD display is easy to read and features function icons for indicating the solar level, battery and signal strength. There is even one-touch access to your favourite stations. A 3.5mm line input means you can plug in your iPod or MP3 player – ideal for sharing your favourite tracks with friends (cable not included).
ROBERTS have been making radios since 1932 when Harry Roberts founded the company. They are renowned for the quality craftsmanship and today hold three Royal Warrants.
- DAB/FM RDS wavebands so you can reach all of your favourite stations
- Built-in battery charger makes recharging effortless
- Station name/multiple preset mode lets you save your favourites
- One touch instant access to favourite station
- LED solar level indicator
- LED battery indicator
- Soft touch rubberised controls for pleasant use
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 20 hours from alkaline batteries
- Auxiliary input socket for device playback, aux line out
- H14 x W20.2 x D7cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- SolarDAB 2
- NFC enabled
- Power Supply
- Mains, 3x AA batteries (included)
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
259 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday (Trial in selected areas)