ROBERTS SOUND 38 DAB/FM/CD Clock Radio, Black/Silver
Enjoy crystal clear DAB broadcasts without giving up your favourite FM programmes, spin CDs and always be up in time thanks to the clever SOUND 38. The unique cube design is perfect for tucking away on worktops and bedside tables while its range of alarm functions let you wake however you want.
- With DAB you can listen to crystal clear digital broadcasts and tune by name. Along with the FM tuner, you’ll still be able to listen to your favourite broadcasts - and if you ever get tired of listening to the radio, the top-loading CD player will have you enjoying your music collection in moments. The aux input even makes it easy to listen to music from MP3 players and iPods.
- The CD Bookmark function automatically remembers the last position on the disc so you can pick up right where you left off. Ideal for audio books.
- Three alarm options - buzzer, radio or CD - and multiple alarm settings let you wake when you want, how you want.
- The dimmable display makes it perfect for the bedroom when bright LEDs can keep you from falling asleep.
- H135 x W135 x D165mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- SOUND 38
- Power Supply
- Mains operated
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collect. from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Saturday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
. Standard delivery in 5 working days
. Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops. FREE on orders over £30, £2 if you spend less. Collect tomorrow from 2pm
£3.50 Collect+ from a local shop from Saturday