ROBERTS Vintage DAB Radio, Wood/Black
Product informationThe ROBERTS Vintage DAB Radio beautifully blends a retro leather cloth finish and wooden effect side panels, with modern DAB and FM technologies. Enjoy unlimited station presets, a favourite station button, and help the environment with a built-in battery recharger.
- DAB/FM RDS wavebands
- Up to 80 hours battery life when using 4x C batteries (not included)
- Built-in battery charger - ideal for standard C size rechargeable batteries
- FM RDS Station name display
- Rotary tuning and volume controls
- 10 pre-set station name/multi preset mode
- One touch instant access to favourite station
- USB socket for software upgrades
- Auxiliary input socket for iPod/MP3 playback
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 80 hours (when used for 4 hours a day at normal volume using alkaline cells)
- USB 2.0, auxiliary input, line output
- H18.2 x W23.5 x D8.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Headphone socket
- Model name / number
- Power Supply
- 6x C batteries (not included), Mains Charger
- Preset stations Information The number of stations that can be programmed into the memory
- Radio tuner
- Speaker output (RMS) Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- USB ports Information Universal Serial Bus- socket for transferring data between electronic devices
- 1 x USB 2.0
Click & collect for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
If you're not completely happy with your item, return it to us for FREE via:
Fill out your reason(s) for return on the back of the delivery note and use the pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label.
John Lewis shops
Take the product and your delivery note to the appropriate department in any of our shops.
Exceptions apply; see returns and refunds information.
Q & As