Ruark MR1 Bluetooth Speaker System, Rich Walnut
Compact, portable and powerful - Ruark MR1 speakers will perform well with laptops, TVs and hi-fi system all around your home. Bluetooth streaming takes the hassle out of staying connected and with advanced audio coding, there’s no loss of quality.
- MR1 features a control system which is simple and easy to use. A short press of the volume control turns it on and off and a long press changes the audio input from line-in to Bluetooth or vice-versa. A multi coloured LED indicates the selected input and also indicates status, blinking rapidly when maximum volume has been reached and blinking intermittently when MR1 is in standby mode.
- On the rear panel of the control unit are outputs for the left hand speaker and a subwoofer, so an active subwoofer can be connected if required. A switchable line-in input with attenuation switch allows numerous audio devices (including a turntable or TV) to be connected.
- MR1 features aptX audio coding technology that partners with Bluetooth so compatible devices can stream to MR1 with audio quality virtually indistinguishable from a wired connection.
- These speakers utilise two new drive units, developed specifically to give high performance sound from compact dimensions. Great care has been taken on the woofer and tweeter construction to ensure distortion causing reflections are kept to a minimum.
- A simple remote control enables all MR1 functions to be set and operated from the comfort of a chair or bed. MR1 also has an auto-standby setting built in and will automatically enter sleep mode if no signal is detected.
- Bluetooth, switchable line-in input, outputs for left hand speakers or subwoofer
- H170 x W130 x D135mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Mains, optional rechargeable BackPack for wireless use
- Radio tuner
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound.
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Monday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday