Ruark R1 MKII DAB Digital Radio, Midnight Black
This exquisite DAB radio from Ruark Audio arrives in a gorgeous compact design with a rich walnut veneer finish. It features a 3.5” custom high-fidelity drive unit for excellent sound quality and it’s simple to use thanks to its intuitive ‘Rotodial’ control system. There’s also a facility to adjust tone - plus a loudness option - so you can set the sound to suit your own taste. DAB text and alarm information is clearly displayed on the black and white LCD.
Dual alarms allow for once, daily, weekday and weekend settings. Both alarms (radio or buzzer) can be set to the volume required, depending on whether you’re a light or heavy sleeper. Also included is an adjustable sleep timer and a snooze function.
The R1’s front panel features a headphone socket and a line input to connect to your MP3 player or any other audio device. And on the rear panel there’s a pair of high quality gold plated phono outputs for recording or playback through an audio system.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Mains only
- Auxiliary input socket for device playback, 3.5mm aux out
- H17 x W13 x D13cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Model name / number
- R1 MKII MIDNIGHT
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Power Supply
- Mains, optional rechargeable battery pack (sold separately)
- Radio tuner
- DAB, FM
- Speaker output Information The total output measured in watts. The higher the number, the louder the sound!
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Saturday from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Saturday from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Saturday