Sage by Heston Blumenthal the Dual Boiler™ Espresso Coffee Machine, Red
Espresso perfection requires precision temperature and pressure control, consistently, every time, and the Sage by Heston Blumenthal Dual Boiler™ espresso coffee machine will deliver just that.
Dual Stainless Steel Boiler heating system
The brew boiler, for the espresso shot, extracts to within +/- 1°C and a separate steam boiler offers instant and powerful steam on demand, so you can extract your shot at the right temperature, delivering optimal flavour. You can also steam your milk at the same time.
The Dual Boiler also features an Over Pressure Valve, which comes standard on almost all commercial cafe machines. This commercial feature limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, preventing bitter flavors in the shot. It also offers a true low pressure pre-infusion, which gradually increases the pressure to gently expand the grinds for an even extraction, for a smoother taste.
There's much more to this machine for the coffee connoisseur. Brew temperature and pre-infusion pressure and duration are all programmable. A quick heat up function, front fill water tank and programmable dose enable easy use. A shot clock and pressure gauge are also on hand to help you improve your barista skills over time. All you'll need are some fresh beans, a grinder and a bit of practice to rival the best coffee shops.
White Glove Service
We want you to have the best experience with your Dual Boiler, so upon delivery a Sage coffee expert will come to your home and set you on the right path towards extraordinary coffee.
- Automatic or Manual
Sage by Heston Blumenthal
- Coffee Type Information Type of coffee used in this machine
- Cup Warmer
- H40.5 x W37.8 x D37.7cm
- Filter Included
- Milk Functionality Information Some coffee machines feature milk frothers. Automatic milk frothers do all the work for you when you select your drink, you just need to keep the milk supply topped up. Manual systems use heated steam and a wand to froth the milk.
- Model name / number
- 15 bar
- Removable Reservoir
- Types of coffee produced
- Espresso, Latte, Cappucino, Flat white, Americano
Click & collect
- Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops Wednesday from 2pm
- Collect + from a local shop from Wednesday, postcode exclusions apply
- Standard delivery within 5 working days
- Named or Saturday UK delivery
- Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Make room for the aroma with a new coffee maker