Samsung ATIV Book 9 Lite Laptop, Quad-core Processor, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 13.3" Touch Screen, Black
Incredibly thin and light, the Samsung ATIV Book 9 Lite’s lightning-fast performance and long battery life make it the perfect travel companion. Powered by a custom quad-core processor and 4GB of RAM, this superbly portably laptop is the complete package for anyone who needs great performance on the go.
ATIV Book 9 Lite features a custom built quad-core processor, designed to provide optimised PC speed, giving you fast and responsive performance. Coupled with 4GB of RAM, you’ll find the ATIV Book 9 Lite will maintain its responsiveness, even with multiple windows open.
With an ultrafast 128GB SSD you’ll find files and programs load quickly, booting up will take 8 seconds, and resuming from sleep mode just 2 seconds.
The HD touch screen makes using Windows 8 simple and you'll soon find yourself tapping, sliding and pinching your way to your favourite files and programs. The screen utilises Samsung SuperBrite technology to give you a vivid, clean picture.
Samsung SideSync makes sharing information between your Samsung computer and Samsung Android devices easier than ever. SideSync automatically backs up and syncs new content, such as photos and videos, so you won’t have to worry about losing your important information. It allows you to share your computer’s keyboard and mouse, so you can drag text and files from one device to the other, and type a message on your phone using your computers keyboard. You can also display a fully interactive, virtual version of your Android device on your computer screen.
Samsung HomeSync Lite transforms your PC’s storage into a cloud hub, allowing you to backup content from various devices, making it readily accessible anytime, anywhere with an internet connection. Photos and videos can be automatically uploaded to your PC while you can download documents to your mobile device in any location. You can even stream movies and music on-the-go.
Weighing in at just 1.44kg, the ATIV Book 9 Lite lives up to its name. And because of a battery life of up to 9 hours computing on the go won’t be an issue, with the ability to go for long periods between recharges.
- ATIV Book 9 Lite comes with a variety of connectivity options. Connect to the internet using wires through the Ethernet port or wirelessly, thanks to built-in Wi-Fi. View your desktop on an HDTV or monitor by plugging in to the micro HDMI port, and connect peripherals, such as mice or external hard drives though the USB 2.0 and ultrafast USB 3.0 ports.
S Photo Studio
MS Office Trial
Norton Internet Security (60 days Trial)
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 9 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Drive Information Whether this machine can play/burn Blu-ray discs, DVDs or CDs.
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H16.9 x W324 x D224 mm
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- AMD Radeon Graphics
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- 128GB SSD
- Headphone socket
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- 3-in-1 (SD, SDHC, SDXC) Multi-media Card Reader
- Model name / number
- ATIV Book 9 NP915S3G-K02UK
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows 8 (64 Bit)
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0 (Sleep-and-Charge), 1x Micro HDMI
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Quad-core Processor
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- SuperBright HD LED Backlit
- Stereo Speakers (1.5 W x 2)
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 720p HD Web Camera
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n 1X1
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Monday233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am (after Christmas)
Q & As
Choosing the computer that's right for you