Samsung ATIV Tab Tablet, Snapdragon S4, Windows RT, 10.1”, Wi-Fi, 32GB, Silver
Product informationThe Samsung ATIV Tablet gives you Windows RT in a perfectly portable form.
Work in style with easy access to all your content and data, anywhere anytime.
- Have a PC in the palm of your hands. You can effortlessly link the ATIV Tab with your mouse, printer and keyboard, without the hassle of installing extra software.
- Connect devices via USB or mini HDMI and also take advantage of preloaded Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and OneNote).
- Up to 12 hours battery life ensures you'll have the freedom to work or play for longer.
- The ARM Processor not only provides great battery life but also gives a quick boot time so the tablet is always ready when you are.
- Weighing just 570g and 8.9mm thin it is a great device computng on the move.
- Sync calenders, contacts, messages and mail with one account via MS Sky-Drive.
- Take snaps with the rear 5MP camera and LED flash. It features Auto Focus for better quality shots. The front camera is also great for video chat with a 1.9MP resolution.
- Built in Wi-Fi allows you to access the internet wherever there is a wireless hub or hotspot. If you get lost, allow the GPS to guide you the right way.
- 2GB RAM will keep all your apps and software running smoothly so you can experience more on your tablet.
- Windows RT is a new version of Microsoft Windows that's built to run on ARM-based tablets and PCs. It works exclusively with apps available in the Windows Store.
- Surface with Windows RT comes installed with Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 RT Preview
- Surface with Windows RT features device encryption and comes with Windows Defender
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 12 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H168.1 x W265.8 x D8.9mm
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Adreno 305
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this will already be consumer by pre-installed data. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Headphone socket
- Location Services
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- microSD (up to 64GB)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Windows RT
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI) Information The resolution of an image within a certain space. The more pixels per inch, the higher the detail on the screen.
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1 x USB 2.0
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Qualcomm Dual-Core Snapdragon S4
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1366 x 768 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Accelerometer, gyroscope, grip
- SIM Card Type Information The size of SIM card required
- Wi-Fi Only
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 1.9 megapixels
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- 5 megapixels
- Wireless Display Information Allows wireless data streaming to a WiDi-enabled TV.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
284 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow