Samsung BQ2Q7G078 Dual Cook Electric Single Oven, Black Glass
Product informationBlend eye-catching style and convenience in your kitchen with the Samsung BQ2Q7G078 Prezio dual cook oven.
Featuring Samsung’s patented dual cook technology, this oven gives you two cooking spaces in one! If you’re cooking a large turkey and need to use the entire 65 litre cavity you have plenty of space to do so, but what if you need to bake a cake and roast a chicken at the same time? Simply slide in the removable shelf to split the cavity, and you can create two independently controlled cavities.
These can be heated to different temperatures and for different lengths of time, and with no transference of smell or flavour between the two cavities, you can cook dishes such as sea bass and apple pie at the same time while preserving both flavours.
Dual cook technology can also save you money by using less energy. If you only need to cook a small dish in half of the oven then you can split the cavity in two and only heat up the section that you are using. This means the oven heats up quicker and uses less energy.
There are two rows of LED displays on this Samsung Prezio oven, allowing you to keep up with cooking twice as much at once. The dual digital display highlights oven settings and cooking information so that you can enjoy perfect meals every time.
And to top it all off, this oven even cleans itself! Pyrolytic liners superheat the oven to approximately 500°C to burn off any deposits from baking, roasting and grilling. To ensure peace of mind while cleaning, the oven remains safe and the door cool. All you need to do is simply wipe up the dust with a damp cloth after.
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D57.2cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- Information not available
- Energy Rating
- Black glass
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Pyrolytic enamel
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
UK delivery within 7 working days
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence