Samsung BQ2Q7G078 Dual Cook Electric Single Oven, Black Glass
Product informationBlend eye-catching style and convenience in your kitchen with the Samsung BQ2Q7G078 Prezio dual cook oven.
Featuring Samsung’s patented dual cook technology, this oven gives you two cooking spaces in one! If you’re cooking a large turkey and need to use the entire 65 litre cavity you have plenty of space to do so, but what if you need to bake a cake and roast a chicken at the same time? Simply slide in the removable shelf to split the cavity, and you can create two independently controlled cavities.
These can be heated to different temperatures and for different lengths of time, and with no transference of smell or flavour between the two cavities, you can cook dishes such as sea bass and apple pie at the same time while preserving both flavours.
Dual cook technology can also save you money by using less energy. If you only need to cook a small dish in half of the oven then you can split the cavity in two and only heat up the section that you are using. This means the oven heats up quicker and uses less energy.
There are two rows of LED displays on this Samsung Prezio oven, allowing you to keep up with cooking twice as much at once. The dual digital display highlights oven settings and cooking information so that you can enjoy perfect meals every time.
And to top it all off, this oven even cleans itself! Pyrolytic liners superheat the oven to approximately 500°C to burn off any deposits from baking, roasting and grilling. To ensure peace of mind while cleaning, the oven remains safe and the door cool. All you need to do is simply wipe up the dust with a damp cloth after.
- 2 day delivery available
- Express Delivery available
- Capacity- Main Oven
- Defrost Information The defrost function uses the oven fan to circulate air at room temperature around the cavity, enabling you to defrost food quickly and safely.
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D57.2cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Black glass
- Fuel Type
- Function- Main Oven
- Internal Light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Oven Format Information The number of ovens in this unit.
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information The rate of energy usage by this unit. Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements and to see if this product is compatible with your home.
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
Express 2 working day delivery to selected areas
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
The charge for this service includes:
- Disconnection of your old appliance (regardless of fuel type)
- Connection of the new appliance to an existing electricity supply within 1.5m of the installation
- A basic demonstration of your new appliance
- The removal and disposal of all packaging
The charge for this service includes removal and disposal of your old cooker for reuse or recycling.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence