Samsung BT621VDST Dual Cook Electric Single Oven, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
Blend eye-catching style and convenience in your kitchen with the stainless steel and glass Samsung BT621VDST Metro dual cook oven.
Featuring Samsung’s patented dual cook technology, this oven gives you two cooking spaces in one! If you’re cooking a large turkey and need to use the entire 65 litre cavity you have plenty of space to do so, but what if you need to bake a cake and roast a chicken at the same time? Simply slide in the removable shelf to split the cavity, and you can create two independently controlled cavities.
These can be heated to different temperatures and for different lengths of time, and with no transference of smell or flavour between the two cavities, you can cook dishes such as sea bass and apple pie at the same time while preserving both flavours.
Dual cook technology can also save you money by using less energy. If you only need to cook a small dish in half of the oven then you can split the cavity in two and only heat up the section that you are using. This means the oven heats up quicker and uses less energy.
The dual digital display highlights oven settings and cooking information so that you can enjoy perfect meals every time.
With the BT621VDST, cleaning your oven has never been easier. Just pour a little bit of water onto the bottom of the oven, press the 'steam clean' button and come back in 25 minutes. The oven will be steam cleaned and all that's left to do is wipe off the grease and dirt with a cloth.
Finally, the triple glazed door reduces heat loss and keep the heat in the oven, making it safe to touch the glass even when the oven is in use.
- H59.5 x W59.5 x D56.6cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy consumption convection / forced air Information How much energy is used by the oven in either conventional (non-fan) or fan mode
- Information not available
- Energy Rating
- Stainless steel and glass
- Internal light Information Lets you see the food cooking
- Model name / number
- Online Exclusive
- Oven capacity Information The interior size of the oven(s)
- Oven cavity classification Information How big the oven is classed as being - small, medium or large
- Oven Format
- Oven Lining
- Full catalytic
- Oven type Information Fan, conventional, multifunction, or gas; for more details, see buying guide
- Programmable Timer
- Top / bottom heat setting
- Total load rating (kW) Information Please consult a qualified electrician for power supply wiring requirements
Delivery within 20 working days
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Find the cooker to enhance your kitchen confidence