Samsung Galaxy Camera 2, HD 1080p, 21x Zoom, 16.3MP, Wi-Fi, GPS, 4.8" Touch Screen
The Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 loves to connect. Complete with NFC and Wi-Fi with support for Facebook, Twitter and hundreds of other Android apps, it fuses the best of smartphone and camera. The high optical zoom brings you closer to the action without compromising on quality. When you’re done shooting, backing up is simple with cloud storage, touch-and-share, wireless transfer, email and more.
Now upgraded with the latest version of Jelly Bean: 4.3. Powered by a 1.6GHz quad-core processor - and featuring numerous camera and social networking apps - it does what conventional cameras and smartphones can’t. Like capturing brilliant images, even in low-lit settings, and saving photos to your PC and smartphone without having to use an SD card. Plus you can edit right on the display, and wirelessly upload to Facebook and Instagram.
Advanced touch screen
The Galaxy Camera 2’s 4.8" HD Super Clear Touch Display is what a camera display was meant to be, with an ultra sharp 308 pixels per inch and the full spectrum of glorious colours. And with the new White Magic Technology, you can even double the brightness without worrying about battery consumption.
Save the digital zoom for editing afterwards. GALAXY Camera 2’s 21x Super Long Zoom is 100 percent optical. With the intuitive Pinch Zoom, you can zoom in and out by simply pinching two fingers on the screen. Both the 21x Super Long Zoom and Pinch Zoom help get you as close as possible to your subject.
Wi-Fi & NFC
Wi-Fi and NFC technologies open up a world of possibilities. Photo Beam lets you transfer an image or video to a friend’s smartphone when the two devices are placed back-to-back, while Mobile Link sends content to another device much farther away. Other Tag & Go features include a Remote Viewfinder, which lets you control your camera with your smartphone.
Enjoy professional results without complicated settings and heavy gear. Capture trailing car lights at night, or instantly capture a high-speed scene with Action Freeze. A quick tap of Smart Mode, and you’re set with these and more.
Simply hold up the camera and face it, and Selfie Alarm automatically shoots five images in a row. Choose your favourite of the batch and make it your profile picture.
- Accessories Included
- Battery, USB cable, power adapter
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- 394 shots per charge (approx)
- Built In Flash
- Camera Type
- Digital Compact
- USB 2.0, stereo jack, Micro USB, Wi-Fi, NFC, Bluetooth
- Continuous Shooting Speed
- H70.8 x W128.7 x D19.1mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- 4.8" touch screen
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Face Detection
- File Formats
- Image- JPEG format 16M, 14M, 12M Wide, 10M, 5M, 3M, 2M Wide, 1M
- Yes with GLONASS
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- 8GB (including read-only sections such as Android operating system)
- Lens Aperture
- F2.8 (W) - 5.9 (T)
- Lens Size
- 4.1 - 86.1mm (35mm film equivalent: 23 - 483mm)
- Lens Type
- Samsung superzoom
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card Type
- Micro SD (to 64GB)
- Model name / number
- Galaxy Camera 2
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Night recording Information Ability to record at night or in complete darkness by using built-in infrared illumination
- Red-Eye Reduction
- Self Timer
- Sensor Size
- Sensor Type
- BSI CMOS
- Shooting Modes
- Smart Pro : 10 modes (Macro, Rich Tone, Action Freeze, Waterfall Trace, Light Trace,
- Shutter Speeds
- Auto : 1/8 - 1/2000 sec Manual : 16 - 1/2000 sec
- Smile Detection
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Tripod Thread
- Type of Battery
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- No - remote viewfinder possible
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
- Zoom (digital) Information Enlarges video captured by the optical zoom and makes it seem even closer
- Zoom (optical) Information A 7 x zoom will get you closer to your subject than a 5 x zoom
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
285 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.