Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition Tablet, Octa-Core Samsung Exynos, Android, 10.1", 16GB, Wi-Fi, White
Slimmer, lighter and more creative than ever, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition is packed full of features and power to help you get the job done. With a beautifully bright and clear WQXGA screen, an Octa-Core processor and an even more responsive S Pen stylus, the Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition is great for whatever you want to do, whether it's work, play or relaxing with a good movie.
Octa Core Processor
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition is powered by a 1.9GHz Octa-Core Processor and 3GB of RAM. Samsung's Exynos 5 processor uses eight cores spread across two CPUs to deliver superior performance for less energy. Coupled with 3GB of RAM, you'll be able to run the latest apps for image and video editing, gaming and productivity and enjoy smooth performance and impressive graphics.
A Clearer Picture
The stunning 2560 x 1600 resolution screen delivers four times the pixels in the same space than the original Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, giving you a crisp image, whether you're viewing your personal photos, watching an HD movie or immersing yourself in your favourite eBook.
Multi Window allows you to have to apps open side-by-side, with more detail available on the screen possible thanks to the higher pixel density of the display.
Improved S Pen
A stylus designed specifically for use with the Galaxy Note, the S Pen has been improved to deliver a smoother, more responsive feel. The ideal tool for taking notes or creating digital drawings, the S Pen's functionality has been increased to provide a more intuitive experience, with features such as Action Memo, Scrapbook, Screen Write and S Finder presenting unique creative opportunities and the space to explore.
Samsung's S Note app turns your tablet into a versatile electronic writing pad, created to let you take notes on the go and is now more intuitive and easy to use than before. Access note files, notepads and use the S Pen to take handwritten notes. You can also transform hand written words into typed text and data into slick charts and graphs with Easy Chart.
Enhanced Security and Privacy
Samsung KNOX allows you to run and store security-sensitive apps and data with peace of mind against malware, phishing and hacking, helping to keep your private information private.
Apps for Enhanced Entertainment and Creativity
Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition comes with great apps to help you get the most out of your new tablet, like Chrome, YouTube, Samsung Hub, ChatON, Samsung WatchON, Samsung Link, Group Play, SketchBook for Galaxy, Flipboard, TripAdvisor, Dropbox and Twitter. And if you need more, you'll find thousands of other apps and games to choose from in Samsung Apps or the Google Play Store.
- Accessories Included
- S Pen, USB Cable
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 9 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.0
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H171.4 x W243 x D7.9mm
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Adreno 330
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this will already be consumer by pre-installed data. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Headphone socket
- Location Services
- GPS, GLONASS
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- microSD (up to 64GB)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI) Information The resolution of an image within a certain space. The more pixels per inch, the higher the detail on the screen.
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1x micro USB
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Octa Core Samsung Exynos 5
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 2560 x 1600 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- Super clear TFT LCD
- Accelerometer, Geomagnetic, Gyro, RGB light, Hall sensor available
- SIM Card Type Information The size of SIM card required
- Wi-Fi Only
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- YES- Google Now
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 2 megapixels
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- 8 megapixels with auto focus, BSI sensor and LED flash
- Wireless Display Information Allows wireless data streaming to a WiDi-enabled TV.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
262 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Discover more information about the range of Samsung Galaxy Tablets including the Tab, Note and Pro series.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow