Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet, Samsung Exynos, Android, 10.1", Wi-Fi, 16GB, White
Create, work and play - the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 gives you the power to be more productive wherever you are. Boasting a 1.4GHz quad core processor and 2GB of RAM - the Note 10.1 has enough muscle to handle anything from photo-editing to multi-screen multitasking. Android 4.1 opens up a whole world of apps and widgets, while Samsung’s unique S Pen stylus gives you more control over them than you ever thought possible on a tablet.
- Thanks to quad core processing, multiple apps can be used on the same screen. You can even have programs like S Note, Email, Gallery and Polaris Office all open at once for quick, intuitive note taking.
- Entertainment for everyone. Thanks to Video Hub, you’ll have access to hundreds of titles just about anywhere. Readers Hub puts an end to lugging around stacks of books and lets you enjoy a vast library in the palm of you hand. There are even Hubs for games, music and learning so you’ll always be able to get your fix of frantic gaming or laidback listening in between all those study sessions.
- This Android tablet comes with Google Play. Download thousands of apps and games, as well as millions of ebooks, magazines, movies & TV shows
- A 10.1-inch screen strikes the perfect balance between form and function. Browse and work with ease and enjoy movies and games in more with 1280x800 resolution. Intelligent face detection even helps you save power by only activating the backlight when you’re looking at the screen.
- Samsung’s S Pen brings a new level of precision to using a tablet. Pressure sensitive and calibrated to 1024 step sensitivity: it delivers all the accuracy of your own handwriting. Palm rejection technology even cuts down on input from unintended brushes with the screen.
- Smart digital handwriting software can transform a shape or a formula into perfectly formed versions for greater clarity.
- With Polaris Office, you can use your phone to create, edit, and view all kinds of documents in popular formats, including Microsoft Office files.
- Adobe Photoshop Touch takes photo editing to the next level. Play with filters, crop, resize and add text with just a few touches. It’s even Google Image compatible for streamlined searching and Facebook compatible for seamless sharing.
- Picture-in-picture enables you keep a video screen open while you check your emails or check up on the news. You can even pinch and resize the window with a touch and place it in just the right position.
- AllShare Play lets you wirelessly stream movies and music to DLNA compatible devices, upload or backup seamlessly. AllShare Cast also mirrors images to compatible TVs and can turn your Note 10.1 into a multimedia controller!
- A 1.9 megapixel front-facing camera and 5 megapixel rear camera with auto-focus and LED flash make communication more personal. Chat to friends face to face through calling apps like Skype, or take and share candid snaps with ease. You can even capture HD video footage.
- An integrated GPS makes plotting routes, getting around, geo-tagging and exploring a snap.
- 16GB of internal memory is enough space for hours of listening and watching. You can even add an extra 32GB of external memory thanks to the integrated micro SD card slot. It also come preloaded with Dropbox and a free 50GBs of cloud storage.
- 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi channel bonding and Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity give you the flexibility and speed to transfer files however you want to.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 9 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.0
- H180 x W268 x D8.9mm
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Headphone socket
- Memory card slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Micro SD
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI) Information The resolution of an image within a certain space. The more pixels per inch, the higher the detail on the screen.
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Samsung 30-pin port
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Samsung Quad Core Exynos 4412
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1280 x 800 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Voice Recognition
- YES- Google Now
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 1.9 megapixels
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- 5 megapixels
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11a/b/g/n
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Monday (Trial in selected areas)