Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Tablet, ARM Cortex A9, Android, 10.1”, Wi-Fi & 3G, 32GB, White
Product informationExperience more possibilities on the go with the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. Light and thin and packed with a powerful performance. Supported by the latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system, which has been designed specifically for tablet use, everything from the 3D graphics to the latest apps will capture your imagination. It also features Touch Wiz 4.0 for effortless and intuitive multitasking.
- Product Highlights
- High definition 10.1" display delivers excellent screen sharpness. With 1280 x 800 resolution display you can enjoy better details. Movies, photos and programmes with rich graphics will pop to life on the tablet’s screen.
- Live Panel is a customisable home screen experience. Content can be instantly accessed from the home screen including e-mail, image galleries, favourite Web sites and social network feeds. Real-time data updates are constantly refreshed to be accessed by you at any time.
- Browse without limitations. Thousands of top websites use rich Flash applications, so whether you’re browsing the web or viewing online multimedia content, you’ll be able to see it all with your Galaxy Tab thanks to Adobe® Flash® player support.
- Get your work done from anywhere. With preloaded Polaris Office, you can view, edit, and create various documents including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Enjoy having both front and rear-facing cameras built in on the tablet. Whether you need to video chat with a friend or a client, front camera offers great clarity. The rear camera allows you to capture the greatest photos and HD video right from your tablet.
- Made for the tablet, Android™ 4.1 (Jelly Bean) platform increases productivity by allowing you to perform different functions at the same time. Also, Google Play offers thousands of apps and games, as well as millions of eBooks, magazines, movies and TV shows for downloading.
- Familiar applications including Google Talk™, Gmail™, Youtube™, Google Maps™, , Google Places™, and Google Maps Navigation (Beta) included on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.
- 32GB of internal memory provides plenty of space for hours of music and video. You can even add an extra 32GB of external memory thanks to the integrated micro SD card slot.
3G SIM Card Information:This tablet is 3G compatible. If you want to experience 3G internet, we provide you with a free Three SIM card which gives you the option to sign up to a rolling contract for £15.99 a month.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 10 hours
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 3.0
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H175.3 x W256.6 x D9.7mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Headphone socket
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI) Information The resolution of an image within a certain space. The more pixels per inch, the higher the detail on the screen.
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Samsung 30-pin port
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1280 x 800 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Built-in speakers
- Touch Screen
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- Front: 0.3 megapixels
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- Back: 3 megapixels
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11b/g/n, 3G via SIM Card
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am (after Christmas)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As