Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Tablet, Intel Atom, Android, 10.1”, Wi-Fi, 16GB , White
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 is packed full of features for the whole family to enjoy. With a large 10.1-inch HD screen and an Intel Atom processor, it’ll keep you entertained and bring more convenience to your life. Running on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, the Tab 3 10.1 will run all of the latest games and apps, directly from the Google Play Store.
Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 gives you the same experience as your Galaxy Smartphone in a powerful, large tablet form. You can even automatically sync your Galaxy phone with your Tab wirelessly to comfortably switch between the two, all while keeping your files and apps up-to-date.
Enjoy apps, movies, eBooks and more thanks to Samsung’s Hub apps, which will provide you with an integrated experience, whether you’re listening to music or downloading the latest movies. You’ll also be able to find even more app, movie, music and eBook options on Google’s Play Store.
Powered by an Intel Atom processor, the Tab 3 10.1 will have no problem providing you with a fast and smooth user experience. The Atom is also an energy efficient processor, meaning you’ll be able to go for longer without having to plug your Galaxy Tab into a power supply.
Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 keeps it simple. It maintains the familiar TouchWiz interface seen on other Samsung Android devices, giving you quick and intuitive access to your apps, games and widgets. Stay connected with your friends and family, browse the web or play games, the Tab 3 is a tablet that the whole family can enjoy with ease.
An Infrared LED makes the Tab 3 a versatile device for interacting with your home entertainment systems. You can use it as a universal remote control with most infrared TVs and music systems, with a built-in TV guide making choosing what you want to watch easier than ever before.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 features more ways to keep in touch than ever before. Along with the usual options, like e-mail, the Tab 3 includes Google+ Hangouts, which makes it easy to connect with your friends with text or group video calls. Samsung’s ChatON app, gives you additional options for keeping in touch, like Group Chats, Multimedia Transmission, Buddy Interaction and more.
Group Play is an innovative new feature form Samsung. Using it, you can sync music between other compatible Samsung Galaxy tablets and smartphones, to play the same song at the same time, creating an instant multi-speaker set up.
Preserve your cherished photographs in style with Story Album. Story Album allows you to organise your photos and create albums. You can apply themes and change layouts to give each event its own individual style. You can even have your albums professionally printed through an online printing service.
The 10.1” 1280 x 800 resolution WXGA screen is ideal for enjoying movies and TV shows in high definition and makes browsing the internet and viewing pictures a pleasure.
With 16GB of internal storage, you’ll be able to keep your favourite photos, videos and music close by. But if that’s not enough, you can use the microSD card slot to increase your storage capacity by up to an additional 64GB.
Connect to the internet using the built in WiFi receiver and send files at speed with Bluetooth 4.0. Use SGPS or GLONASS to navigate maps and geo-tag photos. You can also output content to your HDTV or monitor using the MHL port and control multimedia devices using the infrared LED.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 11 hours (Wi-Fi web browsing)
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.0
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H176.1 x W243.1 x D7.95 mm
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A solid state drive has fewer moving parts so allows for a quicker start up as well as providing more security if your computer is dropped.
- Headphone socket
- Memory Card Slot Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI) Information The resolution of an image within a certain space. The more pixels per inch, the higher the detail on the screen.
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Micro USB, MHL for HDMI output
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Intel Atom Z2560
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1280 x 800 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- LCD TFT capacitive touchscreen
- Built-in speakers
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- YES- Google Now
- Webcam (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 1.3 megapixels
- Webcam (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- 3.2 megapixels
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11a/b/g/n
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection Sunday233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery in 5 working days (after Christmas)
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (in time for Christmas)
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am (after Christmas)
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As