Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 Tablet, Quad-core Marvell PXA, Android, 7", Wi-Fi, 8GB, White
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 has something for everyone. Designed with the whole family in mind, this palm-sized tablet offers endless entertainment options and personalised profiles and even a kids mode so everyone can enjoy the Tab 4 in their own way.
Designed for Family Use
With Multi-User Mode, everyone in the family can have a personalised tablet experience, with their own music, videos, apps, games, photos and more, so you can keep everything organised and make sure personal information stays personal. Even better you can protect your young ones with Kids Mode. Kids Mode is a colourful, fun and easy to use and includes parental features that will help you manage what your children access and how long they spend using it.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0 includes a quad-core Marvell processor and 1.5GB of RAM to ensure fast and smooth performance. The quad-core processor will deliver faster web browsing and multi-tasking, more vivid and immersive gaming and lower power consumption so you can enjoy your tablet for longer without charging.
Bringing Entertainment to Life
Featuring a vivid 7-inch WXGA display, the Tab 4 7.0 packs 216 pixels per inch on the screen to ensure that images are crisp and lifelike. With a cinematic 16:10 aspect ratio, the screen is great for anything from web browsing and reading books to viewing photos and watching movies.
Premium and Lightweight Style
Redesigned with a new slim and lightweight build, the Tab 4 7.0 is brilliantly portable and comfortable to hold. The slim design not only makes the Tab 4 easier to hold, but also looks incredible without compromising on screen space or power. Even the back has been carefully considered, with an elegant leather-like texture providing a premium look and feel.
Running on Android, the Tab 4 comes with a whole range of apps from Samsung and Google, including ChatON, MultiWindow, Samsung Apps, Gmail, Chrome and Google Play to get you started, with many more available to download. It also includes a 6 month subscription to music streaming service, Deezer, a monthly free Kindle eBook from the Kindle App and 50GB of Dropbox cloud storage.
Looking for a case?
Take care of your new tablet with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 10 hours (Wi-Fi web browsing)
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.0
- Camera (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 1.3 megapixels
- Camera (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- 3.15 megapixels
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H186.9 x W107.9 x D9 mm
- Glossy white front with matte back
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Headphone socket
- Location Services
- GPS, GLONASS
- Memory (RAM) Information Random Access Memory (RAM) allows your computer to multitask.
- Memory Card Slots Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- microSD (up to 64GB)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI) Information The resolution of an image within a certain space. The more pixels per inch, the higher the detail on the screen.
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Micro USB 2.0
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Quad-core Marvell PXA 1088
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1280 x 800 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- LCD TFT capacitive touch screen
- SIM Card Type Information The size of SIM card required
- Wi-Fi Only
- Built-in speakers
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- Yes- Google Now
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11a/b/g/n
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from Thursday - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Discover more information about the range of Samsung Galaxy Tablets including the Tab, Note and Pro series.
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Thursday