Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 Tablet, Octa-Core Samsung Exynos, Android, 10.5", 16GB, Wi-Fi, White
With its incredible specs and stupendous good looks, the Samsung Galaxy Tab S is a tablet that will make others envious. This premium device features a stunning WQXGA Super AMOLED display, powerful eight-core processor and Android operating system with features that make computing on a tablet easier than ever. A tablet’s never looked so good.
Incredible detail brought to life
Experience stunningly vivid and true-to-life picture quality on the 10.5-inch Super AMOLED display. Combined with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels, images on the Tab S look clear and well defined with an amazing 94% colour accuracy ensuring movies and photos pop off the screen with vivid colours and deep blacks. And with Samsung's Adaptive Display technology, the Tab S will automatically adjust the display settings to give you the best image possible depending on your environment and the application in use.
The Tab S features dazzling good looks. From the premium design with a slim bezel, stylish rim and dimpled back to the slim and sleek sizing of the Tab S. It's almost unbelievably thin and light, weighing just 465g.
Eight cores for lightning-fast performance
A 1.9GHz Octa-Core Processor and 3GB of RAM powers the Galaxy Tab S. Samsung's Exynos 5 processor uses eight cores spread across two CPUs to deliver superior performance for less energy. Coupled with 3GB of RAM, you'll be able to run the latest apps for image and video editing, gaming and productivity and enjoy smooth performance and impressive graphics.
Android and Samsung apps
Running on Android 4.4, the Tab S is simple and effective to use for anything from web browsing to photo & editing and gaming. It comes with a range of Android apps including Google Play, for downloading extra apps and games.
Samsung has added it's own twist to Android, introducing incredible features like Multi Window, which allows you to easily perform multiple tasks on one screen, SideSync 3.0 to let you view and control your smartphone on your Tab S and Remote PC to let you access your work computer from your tablet to edit, save, drag or drop documents.
Your privacy is important, and Samsung has taken steps to help keep your details private. A fingerprint scanner can be used to lock and unlock your device, replace ID and password, switch between multiple user profiles and hide private content, while Samsung's Knox software is designed to keep your applications and data secure. You can also enable Kids Mode, which features a colourful interface, specialised kids apps and parental controls to keep your kids safe too.
Looking for a case?
Take care of your new tablet with one of our cases. Click here to view the range.
- Accessories Included
- USB Cable
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Up to 10 hours video playback or Wi-Fi web browsing
- Bluetooth Enabled Information Wireless way of transferring data between electronic devices over short distances
- Yes - 4.0
- Camera (front-facing) Information Used for making video calls
- 2.1 megapixel
- Camera (rear-facing) Information A camera on the back of the device, typically used for taking photos and videos.
- 8 megapixel with LED flash
- Computer Support Helpline Information We offer access to a 90 day helpline when you buy a new laptop or desktop computer from John Lewis. The service is available for a period of 90 days from the date you make your purchase.
- Free 90 day computer support
- H177.3 x W247.3 x D6.6 mm
- Graphics card Information Generate the images you see on your computer screen
- Mali-T628 MP6
- Graphics card type Information A dedicated graphics card enables you to run advanced programmes such as games or design packages more smoothly. Computers without graphics cards run these programmes through their processors.
- Hard drive Information Stores files and programmes. A portion of this may already be consumed by pre-installed data.
- Headphone socket
- Location Services
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Memory Card Slots Information A memory card slot allows you to transfer photos and files directly from a memory card.
- microSD (up to 128GB)
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Operating system Information Determines the interface you see on screen and the types of programmes you can run.
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Pixels Per Inch (PPI) Information The resolution of an image within a certain space. The more pixels per inch, the higher the detail on the screen.
- 288 PPI
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- Micro USB 2.0
- Processor Information The processor (also called CPU) is the "brain" of your computer and enables programmes to run.
- Octa-core Samsung Exynos 5420
- Processor speed Information Determines how quickly programmes run. Processors with 'Turbo Boost' can enhance their performance to deal with more demanding tasks.
- Screen finish Information A matte screen is easier to view in bright light. Gloss screens can provide more vivid colours.
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 2560 x 1600 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- Super AMOLED
- Accelerometer, Geo-magnetic, Gyro-sensor, Light Sensor, Hall Sensor
- SIM Card Type Information The size of SIM card required
- Wi-Fi Only
- Built-in speakers
- Touch Screen
- Voice Recognition
- Yes- S Voice
- Wireless Display Information Wireless Display technology can be used to present your device's display on a compatible TV or display without using wires.
- Wireless networking
- Wi-Fi- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Click & collectFree from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
369 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Collect + from a local shop from tomorrow - postcode exclusions apply for Collect+ deliveries5000+ participating Collect+ shops
Standard delivery in 5 working days
Named or Saturday UK delivery
Named day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Q & As
Discover more information about the range of Samsung Galaxy Tablets including the Tab, Note and Pro series.
Free Standard delivery in 5 working days
Free Click & collect from John Lewis or Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow