Samsung LS24C570HL LED PC Monitor, 23.6"
Part of Samsung’s LED Monitor Series 5 range, the LS24C570HL is a slim 23.6” monitor with a modern, inspiring style. It has been packed full of technology to provide enhance functionality, giving you improved picture quality and a wide viewing angle.
Series 5 monitors feature Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio, which delivers vast levels of colours to improve moving image quality, displaying blacks at their darkest and other colours at their brightest. This not only improves picture quality and increases vibrancy, but also helps to deliverer clearer picture clarity. A static contrast ratio of 1000:1 of ensures high quality still images and text.
A wide viewing angle of 178° horizontally and vertically gives you more options of where you can see the screen from without losing image definition. This ensures crisp, clear and perfect colours from almost any angle.
Resolution up to Full HD 1920x1080, ensures that high definition images and video will display in HD, while text looks sharp and well defined. A rapid response time of 5 milliseconds means this monitor can keep up with fast moving action, while the LS24C570HL can show up to 16.7 million colours, to give you the variety that you see in real life.
Samsung’s Magic Upscale technology improves image quality to give you enhanced picture quality, no matter what the resolution of the original image. It prevents image degradation when scaling up and presents brilliant, clean colours and sharp images.
Eco Saving mode will assist you in saving power and money. You can choose from three options (50%, 25% and Power Saving off) to help make power saving easy and tailor your monitor use to suit your needs.
HDMI and VGA inputs give you the ability to connect this monitor to a wide variety of devices, from desktop PCs and laptops to Blu-ray players and games consoles.
Included in the box:
Quick Setup Guide
Compatible with: Windows, Mac
- 3D Ready
- Built-in Speakers
- Colours supported Information The more colours supported, the more vibrant the display image
- 16.7 million
- Contrast ratio Information The difference between the darkest black and the brightest white; greater contast produces a richer colour
- Mega DCR (static 1000:1)
- Dimensions (monitor only)
- H343 x W567.8 x D100 mm
- Dimensions (monitor with stand)
- H436.5 x W567.8 x D200mm
- Model name / number
- Ports Information Ports used to connect other devices, for example USB to connect peripherals or HDMI to connect to a high definition display.
- 1x HDMI, 1x VGA, Audio Out
- Response time Information The quicker the response time, the clearer the image
- Screen Resolution Information Picture quality defined by the number of individual dots (pixels) used to create an image. The higher the number of pixels, the higher the image quality.
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Screen size Information Measured diagonally.
- Screen Type
- Wide Viewing Angle LED
- Table Top Stand
- Tilt Angle
- Tilt stand
- Touch Screen
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal / Vertical) Information Higher figure will ensure more people seated around the display will be able to view it clearly
- Wall Mountable
- Weight (monitor only)
- Weight (monitor with stand)
John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow233 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery (order by 7pm)
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops from 2pm tomorrow
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from tomorrow (Trial in selected areas)