Samsung NX 50-200mm f/4-5.6 ED OIS II Telephoto Lens, White
Capture the intensity of a match from the upper deck or get close to your subject for a powerful portrait. The Samsung 50-200mm telephoto zoom lens gives you a longer range of focal lengths that lets you artistically capture a variety of perspectives. With an angle of view equivalent to a 77-308mm in 35mm format, this lens ensures outstanding image quality from long-distance landscapes to incredible close-ups.
- The intuitive i-Function lens gives you quick and easy, one-touch access to all your camera’s manual settings. Adjust shutter speed, aperture and more with just a twist of the lens while previewing the image in real-time. Now you can see how your settings affect the shot before you take it.
- Samsung’s optical image stabiliser uses tiny lens-shifts to cancel out motion blur, even in low exposure shots. And since the image is being stabilised externally in the lens, what you see through the viewfinder - and on the display - is perfectly clear.
- An inner focusing system means that the lens length does not change during focusing. Also, the lens barrel system has been designed with a one-piece construction, resulting in improved rigidity and can be made with a more compact, lightweight design. In addition, polarising filters can easily be used to full effect, since the filter attachment ring does not rotate during focusing.
Compatible with Samsung NX-mount cameras.
- L100.5 x Dia.70mm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Lens Mount
- Samsung NX
- Model name / number
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named working day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.