Samsung NX300 Compact System Camera with 20-50mm, HD 1080p, 20.3MP, Wi-Fi, NFC, Flash, 3.31” Tilting Touch Screen, Black
Enjoy the power to shoot more with Samsung’s NX300 compact system camera. This fast camera captures everything from Full HD video to gorgeous 20.3-megapixel stills. Thanks to integrated Wi-Fi, you can back up to the cloud and even sync directly with your smartphone for easy access to GPS data and more.
Take control of your photography and explore high-end editing options with Adobe Lightroom 4 for Mac and PC. This software allows you to create your own photo books, edit video, geotag and more. It also features simple one-click adjustments for your photographs, including advanced controls for tone, contrast and shadow.
This camera comes with a versatile 20-50mm lens to have you shooting straight out of the box. Along with the NX300’s hybrid autofocus, you’ll have everything you’ll need for stunning results.
- The 20.3MP APS-C CMOS sensor with Phase detection AF delivers high-quality images and lifelike colours. It’s also ideal for out-focusing photography, thanks to a sensor that’s the largest used in a mirrorless camera. The sensor, which measures 23.5mm x 15.7mm, collects the most light so you can create beautiful images without noise, even in low-lit situations.
- The hybrid AF (autofocus) system combines Phase detection AF and contrast AF for faster and more accurate autofocusing. Phase detection AF nearly instantaneously determines the distance of your subject, while contrast AF fine-tunes the focus for maximum contrast. Enabled by an incredibly short shutter lag, the hybrid AF System allows you to shoot accurate, sharply detailed images faster.
- When you’re shooting fast-moving action such as a tennis player stretching for a shot at the net, effortlessly capture the entire sequence with a series of brilliantly clear stills. The Samsung NX300 lets you shoot continuously at an ultra-fast rate of 8.6 frames per second to ensure you get the shot you want. The advanced autofocus system brings crystal clarity to fast-moving subjects, and a short shutter release lag helps you capture the fleeting moment before the subject moves out of frame.
- The NX300 which boasts a shutter speed of 1/6000s, the fastest in its class. With that kind of shutter speed - and the fast autofocus system - you can even capture midair action, without a hint of motion blur.
- Connect to your smart devices. A dedicated Direct Link hot key lets you quickly and wirelessly send images to a mobile phone, tablet, PC or Smart HDTV, directly from your camera. It’s perfect for sharing moments with friends, family and your favourite social networks. The Samsung SMART CAMERA NX300 also includes dual band (2.4GHz and 5GHz) support so you can connect faster and with more stability to wireless networks around you.
- Simultaneously send every picture you take to your mobile phone via Wi-Fi connection. Set up AutoShare once and the camera saves it as the default setting. AutoShare also GPS tags your photos with your Smart Phone.
- The 3.31-inch (84mm) AMOLED Tilt Display flips up 90º and down 45º. You can easily frame and capture a low-angle image without having to awkwardly contort your body or lie on the ground. You can also hold the camera over a crowd for a high-angle shot and see exactly what you’re getting.
- It also capably captures Full HD 1080/60P video. It delivers smooth, professional-looking videos that play well on your HDTV. When you’re ready for showtime, an HDMI interface lets you transmit your vision straight to the big screen.
- Tap Smart Mode to access a variety of settings that help you get the perfect shot every time, even if you’re not a pro. Capture a high-speed scene with Sports Capture, or let Rich Tone create extraordinarily surrealistic photos with colours that pop. Just choose the mode you want and shoot.
- Includes external flash, strap, USB cable, charger and manual.
One of the biggest advantages of this camera is the sheer shooting flexibility on offer. You can use additional lenses to take wide-angle, telephoto, or close-up shots to suit just about any situation. The shorter the focal length (measured in mm), the wider the view will be – the longer the focal length, the more telescopic the picture. With a selection of interchangeable lenses at your disposal, the creative possibilities are endless.
Why not take a look at our range of additional lenses?
Note: Please check the compatibility of the lens with your camera.
- Accessories Included
- External flash module, strap, USB cable, charger, battery, lens and manual
- Battery life Information How long the battery lasts for (and if applicable) until it needs recharging
- Approx 320 shots per charge
- Camera Type
- Compact System
- USB 2.0, HDMI
- H63.7 x W122 x D40.7mm
- Direct printing Information Can connect to a compatible digital camera to print without the need to use a computer.
- 3.31" wide touch screen
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Image Stabilisation
- Internal Memory
- Manufacturer Part Number (MPN)
- Maximum ISO Rating
- Megapixels Information 1 Megapixel is equal to 1 million pixels. A pixel is an individual element of a digital image. Megapixels determine the resolution of an image and the more you have the higher the quality of the image.
- Memory Card (included)
- Memory Card Type
- Model name / number
- NFC enabled Information Devices with NFC can be tapped together to establish a wireless connection for sending or streaming files and other data
- Sensor Type
- Shooting Modes
- Sweep Panorama
- Touch Screen
- Type of Battery
- Rechargeable battery: BP1030, charger: BC1030
- Video Resolution
- 1080p HD video
- Weight Information Unpackaged weight
Click & collectFree Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
261 participating John Lewis and Waitrose shops
Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Next, named or Saturday UK delivery.
Next/named day UK delivery pre-10.30am.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As
Take advantage of our experience in seeking out your ideal camera.
Free Standard UK delivery within 5 working days
Free Click & Collect from John Lewis and Waitrose shops for collection tomorrow from 2pm
£3.00 Collect+ from a local shop from Wednesday (Trial in selected areas)