Samsung RB29FWRNDSS Fridge Freezer, Brushed Steel
Product informationPlease note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- 12kg / 24hours
- Ambient operating temperature
- 10° - 43°C
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Auto defrost (fridge)
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H178 x W59.5 x D66.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Frost Free
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 3 shelves, 1 salad drawer
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 20 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 stars
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
UK mainland delivery within 7 working days; may be longer for N Ireland, island and rural postcodes
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.
Q & As