Samsung RB31FERNBSS Fridge Freezer, Brushed Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.The RB31FERNBSS Samsung Fridge Freezer combines stylish design with the latest cooling technology to keep your food fresher for longer. Smart design features and functions make efficient use of space and provide flexible convenience.
With a total gross capacity of 304 litres, this frost-free fridge freezer will deliver more than enough room for your everyday needs. The brushed steel finish adds a contemporary look to your kitchen and is rated an impressive A+++ for energy efficiency.
Multi flow cooling, comes as standard on this model. Cool air outlets on each shelf level provide even cooling and help restore the fridge to its operating temperature more quickly after new items have been added. This multi flow cooling action ensures that food is kept fresher for longer.
The no frost technology prevents a built up of ice by using circulating cold air to pick up excess moisture, that would ordinarily form frost. Gladly, this means no more defrosting the freezer and no more separating food frozen together.
Other key benefits include :
- Power Freeze - Rapidly lowering the temperature of the freezer once new items have been added to ensure food is kept fresh and stored safely.
- Holiday Mode - Ensures the fridge operates in the most efficient way whilst you are away, yet keeps the freezer working normally.
- External display for complete control of the fridge and freezer temperatures.
The Samsung RB31FERNBSS fridge freezer has 3 full open freezer boxes so that large items can be easily stored. The Fridge has three shelves as well as a temperature controlled CoolSelect Zone drawer, to store meat/fish or fruit and vegetables at the optimum temperature. A wine rack is also on hand to store away any bottles and an easy slide shelf provides access to items at the back of the fridge. A removable basket stores away sauces and condiments. These fridge features help you to reduce the time to store, organise and remove grocery items after a big weekly shop.
This model hosts a digital inverter compressor, which means that this fridge freezer is more energy efficient, saving on day-to-day running costs, whilst maintaining food at its freshest for longer. This technology comes complete with a 10-year warranty.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H185 x W59.5 x D66.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance A++ - G, with A++ being the highest grade
- Freezer Defrost Type
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 3 drawers
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Gross volume
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 3 shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 24 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivered by our supplier within 10 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.