Samsung RB31FERNBSS Fridge Freezer, A+++ Energy Rating, 60cm Wide, Brushed Steel
We like it because...
In August 2015, this product was awarded the "Best Buy" for Fridge Freezers by Which? magazine, outlining the high quality and superior efficiency of this Samsung model.
The RB31FERNBSS Samsung Fridge Freezer combines stylish design with the latest cooling technology to keep your food fresher for longer. Smart design features and functions make efficient use of space and provide flexible convenience.
With a total gross capacity of 304 litres, this frost-free fridge freezer will deliver more than enough room for your everyday needs. The brushed steel finish adds a contemporary look to your kitchen and is rated an impressive A+++ for energy efficiency.
Multi flow cooling, comes as standard on this model. Cool air outlets on each shelf level provide even cooling and help restore the fridge to its operating temperature more quickly after new items have been added. This multi flow cooling action ensures that food is kept fresher for longer.
The no frost technology prevents a built up of ice by using circulating cold air to pick up excess moisture, that would ordinarily form frost. Gladly, this means no more defrosting the freezer and no more separating food frozen together.
Other key benefits include :
- Power Freeze - Rapidly lowering the temperature of the freezer once new items have been added to ensure food is kept fresh and stored safely.
- Holiday Mode - Ensures the fridge operates in the most efficient way whilst you are away, yet keeps the freezer working normally.
- External display for complete control of the fridge and freezer temperatures.
The Samsung RB31FERNBSS fridge freezer has 3 full open freezer boxes so that large items can be easily stored. The Fridge has three shelves as well as a temperature controlled CoolSelect Zone drawer, to store meat/fish or fruit and vegetables at the optimum temperature. A removable basket stores away sauces and condiments. These fridge features help you to reduce the time to store, organise and remove grocery items after a big weekly shop.
This model hosts a digital inverter compressor, which means that this fridge freezer is more energy efficient, saving on day-to-day running costs, whilst maintaining food at its freshest for longer. This technology comes complete with a 10-year warranty.
Available to view in our shops.
This product is available to view in most of our shops. Please call your local branch to find out if it's currently on display. Click here to find your closest John Lewis.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Audible Temperature Alarm Information With this alarm you'll never have to worry about frozen items losing their cool. When temperatures reach above freezing, an alarm sounds to make sure you have a safeguard against melting food.
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Chiller Zone Information This zone works at a lower temperature to ensure the flavour, nutrients and freshness of your perishable food is maintained for longer.
- H185 x W59.5 x D66.8cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fan Cooling In Fridge Information This helps provide more even cooling across the entire fridge, and also aids in the defrost process.
- Finger Print Reader Information Security feature: access to your device through the reading of your fingerprint
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this fridge. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Gross volume
- 5 year guarantee
- Holiday Mode Information Putting your appliance into Holiday Mode conserves power when you are away
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Doors
- Number of Freezer Shelves
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 3 shelves
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Number of Shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 24 hours
- Quiet Mark
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivered within 7 working days (may be longer for N Ireland and rural areas)
- Next day delivery to selected areas
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
This service includes removal and disposal of your old refrigerated appliance for reuse or recycling.