Samsung RF24FSEDBSR 4-Door Fridge Freezer, Stainless Steel
Introduce a whole new level of style to your kitchen with the Samsung RF24FSEDBSR 4-door fridge freezer.
Advanced style and flexibility make this French door freezer the ultimate cooling statement. With a stylish stainless steel finish, this uniquely designed fridge freezer hosts a giant 510 litres of storage space.
This fridge freezer hosts a standard opening top section with 5 fridge shelves and 2 salad drawers, providing optimal humidity levels to preserve the taste and nutrients in your fruits and vegetables. An Easy Access Mid Drawer with independent temperature control aids flexibility and convenience. Select from 4 different temperatures whether you want to store cold drinks, deli items, meat and fish or even wine at the optimum temperature. The Smart Divider also allows for added customisation of your storage space to suit the whole family's needs. Two easy-slide freezer drawers complete the configuration of this model.
Twin Cooling Plus provides optimal humidity to keep food fresher for longer and prevents any transfer of odours between the fridge and freezer compartments. Thin wall insulation technology allows you to store more food and drink and organise your groceries more easily. Thanks to the water and ice dispenser, which requires plumbing in to your water supply, you can enjoy continuous filtered water and crushed or cubed ice at the touch of a button.
Versatile shelving options let you store oversized items with ease, and with the addition of MultiFlow cooling vents on every shelf your food is always stored in an even and stable environment. Extra storage space is also on hand in the left door guard.
You’ll always be able to spot that last bit of food with the bright LED lights illuminating every corner. Full no-frost technology tops off this model and means never having to worry about icy build-ups or defrosting your refrigerator again.
Dimensions: H177.7 x W90.8 x D78.8 cm (depth includes handles)
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H177.7 x W90.8 x D78.8 cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 2 drawers
- Fridge Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this fridge. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 5 shelves and 2 salad drawers
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 23 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivered by our supplier within 10 working days.
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.