Samsung RFG23UEBP1 3-Door American Style Fridge Freezer, Gloss Black
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.Introduce a whole new level of style to your kitchen with the Samsung RFG23UEBP1 3-door fridge freezer.
With a stylish gloss black finish, this uniquely designed fridge freezer hosts a giant 630 litres of storage space for even the busiest of households. Within the fridge cavity are:
- 2x full width shelves
- 1x half width shelf
- 3x door shelves
- 1x can rack
- 1x covered dairy compartment
- 2x half-width drawers
- 1x full width drawer
Within the large slide-out freezer drawer is a movable divider that separates various types of food for easy organisation.
Twin Cooling Plus provides optimal humidity to keep food fresher for longer and prevents any transfer of odours between the fridge and freezer compartments. Thin wall insulation technology allows you to store more food and drink and organise your groceries more easily.
Thanks to the water and ice dispenser, which requires plumbing in to your water supply, you can enjoy continuous filtered water and crushed or cubed ice at the touch of a button.
The full-width CoolSelect Pantry drawer can be set to three different temperatures, for complete flexibility. Meanwhile the FreshSafe drawers provide optimal humidity levels to preserve the taste and nutrients in your fruits and vegetables.
Versatile shelving options let you store oversized items with ease, and with the addition of MultiFlow cooling vents on every shelf your food is always stored in an even and stable environment.
You’ll always be able to spot that last bit of food with the bright LED lights illuminating every corner, along with a Power Freeze setting that quickly freezes fresh food to keep nutrients and taste locked in.
Full no-frost technology means never having to worry about icy build-ups or defrosting your refrigerator again. A stylish blue LED display offers complete control at your fingertips. This fridge even has a holiday mode that keeps the refrigerator running efficiently when you are away for long periods of time.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- H177.4 x W90.8 x D71.2cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Freezer Defrost Type
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- 2 drawers
- Fridge Defrost Type
- Frost Free
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 12 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
Delivery within 10 working days
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, just return the products to us or to one of our shops. Unless faulty, we'd like this to be within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.
Depending on the type of product, you can make free returns via our shops, Royal Mail (or courier collection for large or heavy items), Collect+ or via MyHermes.