Samsung RFG23UERS 3-Door Fridge Freezer, Stainless Steel
Please note: This product is not available in our shops for viewing. However, you can still place your order in store.
Introduce a whole new level of style to your kitchen with the Samsung RFG23UERS 3-door fridge freezer. Boasting a stylish stainless finish, this uniquely designed fridge freezer features smooth-arcing door contours and an EZ-Open handle which you simply lift up and gently pull to open the 195L freezer. Full no-frost technology means never have to worry about icy build-ups or manually defrosting your refrigerator again.
You'll always be able to spot that last bit of food with the bright LED lights illuminating every corner, along with a Power Freeze setting that quickly freezes fresh food to keep nutrients and taste locked in. A stylish blue LED display offers complete control at your fingertips. This fridge even has a holiday mode that keeps the refrigerator running efficiently when you are away for long periods of time.
Hosting a giant 520 litres of storage space for even the busiest of households with various design aspects to make food storage easy and efficient. The exterior has a top-of-the-range water and ice dispenser, so you can enjoy continuous filtered water and crushed or cubed ice at the touch of a button.
Inside the fridge two large drawers provide the optimal humidity level to preserve vitamins and nutrients in fruits and vegetables. The CoolSelect Pantry is a full-length flexible drawer with easy sliding rails which lets you choose from three different temperatures, so you can optimally store your food. This section has a Deli setting for foods like ham, salami and other cooked meats to retain their taste and texture. A Fresh setting maintains optimal humidity levels to ensure fruit and veg is ready for you to grab-and-go. While the Chilled setting is for the storage of uncooked meat, poultry and fish to preserve their natural moisture, meaning they last longer and you can be reassured of their freshness. Various foldable, flip-up and slide-out shelving allows you to store any kind of food in the fridge, moving it around as and when is necessary. There is also a tilted can rack in the fridge door for easy access and a tidy solution to storing cold drinks. Within the large slide-out freezer drawer is a movable divider that separates various types of food for easy organisation.
Twin Cooling Plus provides optimal humidity to keep food fresher for longer and prevents any transfer of odours between the fridge and freezer compartments. Thin wall insulation technology allows you to store more food and drink and organise your groceries more easily. While MultiFlow cooling vents on every shelf mean your food is always stored in an even and stable environment.
Please note:The water dispenser requires plumbing in to your water supply.
- 24 Hour Freezing Capacity Information How much food can be frozen over 24 hours
- Antibacterial protection Information Special lining which prevents any bacteria growth
- Audible Temperature Alarm Information With this alarm you'll never have to worry about frozen items losing their cool. When temperatures reach above freezing, an alarm sounds to make sure you have a safeguard against melting food.
- Average annual energy cost Information How much the appliance costs to run a year (with John Lewis assuming 1kwh = 10p inc VAT). Please contact your electricity supplier for the price you would actually pay for a unit of electricity
- Chiller Zone Information This zone works at a lower temperature to ensure the flavour, nutrients and freshness of your perishable food is maintained for longer.
- H177.4 x W90.8 x D77.4cm
- Eligible for International Delivery
- Energy Consumption Per Standard Cycle Information Amount of electricity used. The lower the figure, the less electricity used
- Energy Rating Information Graded on performance, from A+++ to G, with A+++ being the highest rating. Higher ratings mean better energy efficiency
- Fan Cooling In Fridge Information This helps provide more even cooling across the entire fridge, and also aids in the defrost process.
- Freezer Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this freezer. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Frost Free
- Freezer drawers/shelves
- Fridge Defrost Type Information The method of defrosting this fridge. Options include Automatic systems, Manual systems and Frost Free systems which use dry air to prevent any icy build up.
- Auto defrost
- Fridge Freezer Split
- Fridge Freezer Type
- Fridge Position
- Holiday Mode Information Putting your appliance into Holiday Mode conserves power when you are away
- Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature Information This appliance should always operate in conditions where the temperature remains below this number.
- Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature Information The coolest temperature in which this appliance can operate. Appliances with a minimum operating temperature of 10°C or higher are not to be used in outdoors. Some appliances can withstand cooler conditions making them ideal for use in garages and sheds.
- Model name / number
- Net storage (freezer) Information Usable freezer volume
- Net storage (fridge) Information Usable fridge volume
- Next Day Delivery Information We offer next working day delivery of appliances in selected areas. See our delivery information page for conditions
- Noise Level Information How noisy, in decibels, the machine is. The lower the dB, the quieter the appliance
- Number of Doors
- Number of Fridge Shelves
- 2 shelves, 3 drawers, 4 door shelves
- Number of Salad Drawers
- Number of Shelves
- Online Exclusive
- Power Cut Safe Time Information How long the appliance can keep your food chilled/frozen in case of a power cut.
- 12 hours
- Reversible door Information Can be reversed by yourself after delivery, or -selected appliances only - by John Lewis (charge applies)
- Safety glass shelves Information Easy to clean and an anti-spillage rim
- Star rating of freezer compartment Information From 1 - 4 stars, with 3 keeping food the longest, a 4th star denoting fast freeze capability
- 4 star
- Temperature display
- Temperature warning light Information Warns you if the internal temperature is too high
- Delivered by our supplier within 10 working days.
International delivery not available
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you're not, depending on the type of product, you can make free returns in the UK via John Lewis shops, Royal Mail, Collect+, or MyHermes. If you need to arrange collection of large or heavy items, call us on 03456 049 049. For international returns queries, call us on +44 1698 545 454. Find out more about returns.
You'll find returns information on your delivery note. Unless faulty, we'd like you to make your return within 90 days of purchase. Exceptions apply to certain products - find out more about our refund policy.